My TR Build Progress

The Red Senate Guard costume as seen in Attack of the Clones

uoresu
TKID: 92711

My TR Build Progress

Post by uoresu »

Here is my TR build. It is going to be AOTC TR and I'm pretty particular on how it has to look. I have an outer robe but it is not worthy to even post pictures of. So here is the under robe w/o the sash and the helmet. My wife is being the demo candidate to display how it looks when being worn. She is 5'8" and you can tell that the robe is extremely large on her. I am 6'1" and it will fit a bit better on me. I am planning on having it tailored to the correct length and making my sash.

Marcus
TKID: 3977

Re: My TR Build Progress

Post by Marcus »

Looking good, I can see your gloves in the back ground as well.
Awesome stuff.

uoresu

Post by uoresu »

Thanks. The gloves will work to get official but I'll be wanting to get leather ones afterwards. I am hoping to getting the outer robe finished in the next week or so and moving forward with the force pike after that.

stripes
Former DL
TKID: 3676

Post by stripes »

Keep in mind that the forcepike isn't mandatory for 501st membership as it is the same as a blaster or any other weapon...

uoresu

Post by uoresu »

Sorry I haven't updated in sometime. I've been busy with work and my 6 month old son. I will hopefully have an update this week and you guys can let me know your thoughts.

uoresu

Post by uoresu »

My new addition to my TR Build. I just need my outer robes finished up now... :forcepike: