Force Pike Details

JesterTDA
TKID: 9392

Re: Force Pike Details

Post by JesterTDA »

RoTJ pikes have rasps...Episode II and III pikes have the stacked rings. I think TB750's pike is for ROTJ and it's just in the wrong forum.

JesterTDA
TKID: 9392

Post by JesterTDA »

Forum location fixed. Carry on :)

Doc-Girlfriend
TKID: 9693

Post by Doc-Girlfriend »

:S I coulda sworn this was in the ROTS forum yesterday ... I never look in the other forums .... I'm confused :( ???

However you have alleviated the anxiety I had when I thought your pike was for ROTS :P

:geez:

tb750
TKID: 750

Post by tb750 »

Doc-Girlfriend wrote::S I coulda sworn this was in the ROTS forum yesterday ... I never look in the other forums .... I'm confused :( ???

However you have alleviated the anxiety I had when I thought your pike was for ROTS :P

:geez:
Yeah, it was in the ROTS Forum. The admins have moved it to the proper forum (thank you, admins :trsuit: :D).

stripes
Former DL
TKID: 3676

Post by stripes »

We do try to stay on top of things ;)

Peregrinus

Post by Peregrinus »

For whatever it's worth at this point in your build, I used a bunch of scrap materials I had to cobble this together:

Brass tubing, strips of styrene, craft foam "spikes", and antique gold Rub'n'Buff. Here it is in position:

...And in the context of the entire pike:

(I always feel the need to apologize for the lack of my outer gloves in these pics -- I was having issues with them and those are the glove liners.)

--Jonah
"The Royal Guards on the bus go '..., ..., ...; ..., ..., ...; ..., ..., ...'" :tr:

-- Overheard at Celebration IV