Help With Force Pike Build

The Red Senate Guard costume as seen in Attack of the Clones

Tsukiyonos

Help With Force Pike Build

Post by Tsukiyonos »

Ok, think I am putting this into the correct area. I have been for awhile now trying to get the pieces together to put the force pike from this thread together http://kaminobase.com/forcepike/forum/v ... ?f=28&t=13

Needless to say, while its a great blue print, alot of things I could not find lol, so I read around more and found some replacement idea and have somewhat merged those here a bit. I changed the fishing pole pieces to the pool stick being the most major at least as of now. Though I have been looking for months, I have only recently started buying pieces, as I did not wish to get involved unless I thought I could get all the pieces, so once I found them I was excited and started buying the pieces for the handle? I think...

Anyway, got what appeared to be the shower knob, (given to me from a great person at another forum I visit), I got the backflow valve that looked pretty much like the one in the posting I mentioned above, and I believe I got most of the other little odd and end pieces.

My problem arose once I recieved everything though....

I am now curious as to which piece is too small/large? Is the back flow too small? Is the knob too big? If so, would be wonderful if someone would be able to help me find a replacement for either. I am open to all suggestions at this point, I have not ever done anything like this before and picked it up on a whim as I always loved the Royale guard costumes to begin with.

Hoping to keep this under the 50 dollar price point, so far I have 15 dollars I think dropped into this, 10 for the pool stick and 5 for the backflow valve. If I need to go higher though, I will, just would mean I will have to prolong this over a longer period with the holidays coming up and all. I do prefer online sources, even though I have to pay shipping on them, I just am not really able to get to many locations with my job and all, plus not having a car at the moment makes it difficult as well :P

LuciousTalvloinne
Former DL
TKID: 4126

Re: Help With Force Pike Build

Post by LuciousTalvloinne »

You need to go one size smaller on the Pommel. It is usually the two pack packaging. Also the pommel is two inches across.
Lucious Talvloinne TR-4126 (Stephen Davenport)
Costume Referencer 08-09 Detachment XO 09-10 Detachment CO 10-11 Detachment CO 11-12 Detachment XO 12-13 Detachment XO 13-14 Detachment X0 14-15 Detachment Mentor 15-17 Detachment CO 17-18
Owner of Carnor Jax - Captain Argyus - Revenge of the Sith Royal Guard - Force Unleashed Royal Guard

tb750
TKID: 750

Re: Help With Force Pike Build

Post by tb750 »

The faucet handles should fit right over the backflow valve. You can then buy a 2.5 - 3" screw that secures those two together. Your faucet handle, as stated above, is too big.