Force Pike

The Imperial Royal Guard costume as seen in Return of the Jedi

Cybermew3
TKID: 5973

Force Pike

Post by Cybermew3 »

Hi all,

As FP aren't making pikes at the moment, what do you think about this one from CP?

http://custom-props.com/products/life-s ... uct_id=332

I heard that someone out my way actually makes a really good looking pike but want to leave any options open in case I don't hear from them.

If anyone can recommend any other places that make a really good looking ROTJ pike, or if you think you can make one and post it to Australia, I would love to know. Rather give money to the community than the store.

Feel free to PM me with names of companies etc..

Thanks heaps!

TR - 5973 (ROTJ)
Dylan "Norbitt" Saunders
Redback Garrison
2014 - Sovereign Protectors Detachment Command - PR Team
2018 - Sovereign Protectors Detachment Command - COG

JesterTDA
TKID: 9392

Re: Force Pike

Post by JesterTDA »

That looks great...the only issue is that ROTJ pikes have a spikey thing at the end, not a ribbed thing. I've yet to see an aluminum pike with the proper end, only homemade ones with the proper end.

Cybermew3
TKID: 5973

Re: Force Pike

Post by Cybermew3 »

Yea I thought that would be the biggest issue :( I will wait to see if I can hear from the person out my way in australia who makes a good one.

I've read all the guides and the only problem is I have to translate it to australian stores :( I'm sure I can by searching through the hardware stores but yea that spiky part eludes me, as does the skill to get it all right! Should probably try though :)

TR - 5973 (ROTJ)
Dylan "Norbitt" Saunders
Redback Garrison
2014 - Sovereign Protectors Detachment Command - PR Team
2018 - Sovereign Protectors Detachment Command - COG