Taking Guard Robe Commissions! CLOSED FOREVER.

For patterns, discussion on materials, and places to buy guard related items

Ang
Former DL
TKID: 6624

Taking Guard Robe Commissions! CLOSED FOREVER.

Post by Ang »

As of right now I am no longer taking any Royal Guard robe orders. I'm going to work through the queue that I have on a one-by-one basis since I lost my database last year in the great life explosion of 2011-2012.

Everyone's work will get done, but you need to email me directly at kaousuu@gmail.com. I can usually turn around an email pretty fast. My internet has been spotty since Hurricane Sandy, but I have a smartphone now, and can get to you as fast as I can.

I will probably need updated measurements and such. I do have partial orders completed, but since I lost EVERYTHING, it's been hard to find who they belong to.

I know everyone has been patient, and rightly so. Let's work together to get these done. :)

LuciousTalvloinne
Former DL
TKID: 4126

Re: Taking Guard Robe Commissions!

Post by LuciousTalvloinne »

Ang wrote: The peace of mind knowing that your robes were sewn by the person who wrote the CRLs for the Royal Guards of the 501st Legion. ;)
:) Nudge Nudge Takes two to tango :) That's awesome Ang.
Lucious Talvloinne TR-4126 (Stephen Davenport)
Costume Referencer 08-09 Detachment XO 09-10 Detachment CO 10-11 Detachment CO 11-12 Detachment XO 12-13 Detachment XO 13-14 Detachment X0 14-15 Detachment Mentor 15-17 Detachment CO 17-18
Owner of Carnor Jax - Captain Argyus - Revenge of the Sith Royal Guard - Force Unleashed Royal Guard

sl9911
TKID: 9911

Re: Taking Guard Robe Commissions! ON HOLD.

Post by sl9911 »

This is just outside robes right

LuciousTalvloinne
Former DL
TKID: 4126

Post by LuciousTalvloinne »

If I have read this right shes doing both outer and inner robes.
Lucious Talvloinne TR-4126 (Stephen Davenport)
Costume Referencer 08-09 Detachment XO 09-10 Detachment CO 10-11 Detachment CO 11-12 Detachment XO 12-13 Detachment XO 13-14 Detachment X0 14-15 Detachment Mentor 15-17 Detachment CO 17-18
Owner of Carnor Jax - Captain Argyus - Revenge of the Sith Royal Guard - Force Unleashed Royal Guard

Ang
Former DL

Post by Ang »

sl9911 wrote:This is just outside robes right
This is for both.

Ang
Former DL

Post by Ang »

NOTICE:

In order to ensure the best fabric pricing, those who I've already spoken with (With the exception being Nate) need to pay me by TOMORROW. Coupons only last so long. If I can get bulk pricing, it will be even cheaper and I can refund money.

Thank you.

Ang
Former DL

Re: Taking Guard Robe Commissions! ONE MORE.

Post by Ang »

I HAVE ROOM FOR ONE MORE.

First person who can pay me up front gets in. This way I can put a fabric order in this weekend. :trsuit:

EdrrakNolat

Re: Taking Guard Robe Commissions! NO MORE.

Post by EdrrakNolat »

If someone has to back out for some reason, I would love to get an ROTJ set. Payment can be sent ASAP.

Ang
Former DL

Re: Taking Guard Robe Commissions! FALL RUN.

Post by Ang »

I am now open for deposits on FALL SLOTS.

I have 2 sets I still need to make for my spring run. (Supply issues set me back, now it's pattern drafting for the EpIII/Shadow style) They will be completed HOPEFULLY by the end of August barring no issues. I'm going away for a couple weeks and working way too many hours right now, but school starts in the fall, so I'll be dropping to part-time so I can study, sew, and live off of financial aid.

Construction will begin in late September for approximate completion by Christmas as long as the fabric supplier keeps their word with me when I go to buy the bolts.

A deposit is 50% of the total cost of $300, unless you just want an outer robe or shadow set, then the total is $250. You'll pay me the rest of it when I tell you you're up.

I just feel this is better than asking for all the money up front, since it took me too long to get the fabric this time around, plus human error, and I screwed people over deadlines, and I felt awful.

I have THREE slots for the fall. I have some penciled in already, but obviously the first ones to get in the deposits win.

Ang
Former DL

Re: Taking Guard Robe Commissions! FALL RUN OPEN FOR DEPOSI

Post by Ang »

Also!

There's a chance that in the fall I may be able to offer helmets as well. My friend has a mold and him and I are going to start working on casting. :tr: