Imperial Knights

To discuss costumes from other detachments or organizations

LuciousTalvloinne
Former DL
TKID: 4126

Re: Imperial Knights

Post by LuciousTalvloinne »

So this means no one make Thomas mad when you see him.
Lucious Talvloinne TR-4126 (Stephen Davenport)
Costume Referencer 08-09 Detachment XO 09-10 Detachment CO 10-11 Detachment CO 11-12 Detachment XO 12-13 Detachment XO 13-14 Detachment X0 14-15 Detachment Mentor 15-17 Detachment CO 17-18
Owner of Carnor Jax - Captain Argyus - Revenge of the Sith Royal Guard - Force Unleashed Royal Guard

Jumpin Jax

Post by Jumpin Jax »

Amen, brother :trsuit:
Red men tell no tales.

DefenderOfTheEmpire
TKID: 5181

Post by DefenderOfTheEmpire »

I am going to complete an IK costume very soon, as I already have the armor kit and some parts (saber, boots, gloves...). For the moment I am collecting the remaining parts and then I'll be showing you the result ;)

Just a shame it is not considered as a 501st costume... :geez:
TI(ANH & 181st)/ID(ESB & 181st)/IG/IC/TR/TD/TK(TFU)/CT/TB/TS 5181, TPM Senate Guard, Imperial Highlander(KTB) - 501st Legion, French Garrison

*AOTC Royal Guard - Sovereign Protector*
*TPM Senate Guard*

Jumpin Jax

Post by Jumpin Jax »

DefenderOfTheEmpire wrote:I am going to complete an IK costume very soon, as I already have the armor kit and some parts (saber, boots, gloves...). For the moment I am collecting the remaining parts and then I'll be showing you the result ;)

Just a shame it is not considered as a 501st costume... :geez:
Their loss.
Whose kit?
JJ
Red men tell no tales.

DefenderOfTheEmpire

I bought it on Ebay, it is not a "regular" kit I think, no idea about the maker!
I'll try to post a pic when I have some time ;)
TI(ANH & 181st)/ID(ESB & 181st)/IG/IC/TR/TD/TK(TFU)/CT/TB/TS 5181, TPM Senate Guard, Imperial Highlander(KTB) - 501st Legion, French Garrison

*TPM Senate Guard*

DefenderOfTheEmpire

OK then, the armor is from "Korbanth" on Ebay, this propmaker has a website too: sithplanet.

My Imperial Knight is completed, I first wore it last month for an event:

I'm quite satisfied with the result, and it seems red is about to become my favourite STAR WARS colour :P

(AOTC Royal Guard, Legacy Imperial Knight, ROTS Clone Shock Trooper and 181st Baron Fel TIE Fighter Pilot are all costumes I have ^^)

See you, Def' ;)

*TPM Senate Guard*

LuciousTalvloinne
Former DL

I shall forward these findings to Thomas :)
Costume Referencer 08-09 Detachment XO 09-10 Detachment CO 10-11 Detachment CO 11-12 Detachment XO 12-13 Detachment XO 13-14 Detachment X0 14-15 Detachment Mentor 15-17 Detachment CO 17-18
Owner of Carnor Jax - Captain Argyus - Revenge of the Sith Royal Guard - Force Unleashed Royal Guard

DefenderOfTheEmpire

I've already posted that on the Flagship Eclipse ;)

*TPM Senate Guard*

LuciousTalvloinne
Former DL

Well you beat me to that... Great work.

VedicDragon

Post by VedicDragon »

*chuckles* I remember when I thought I had this costume in the bag with a simple purchase from Schuby's Galactic Props.

Now I catch myself wondering if I was ever that naieve.

Ah well.

I have a question ... isn't the costume in question more or less the same as a kir kanos with some slight detail changes?

I know Flagship Eclipse has a gentleman (not Thomas) who made his from scratch and got pictures with the main artist for Legacy.

It just seems redundant to me when I hold the graphics up side-by-side save for some easily coverable or otherwise malleable subtle nuances.

Does anyone else feel the same?