Guard Gree's WIP TFU Senate Guard

As seen in the video game "The Force Unleashed". Now an approved costume!

Gree23
TKID: 21523

Guard Gree's WIP TFU Senate Guard

Post by Gree23 »

Hey all. This is going to be the second SP costume I will have. Ended up selling my Senate guard and am now working on another one. I am also working on a TFU Senate guard. Here are some picture of my progress so far. I still need to modify the jumpsuit to take off the pockets and close the ones at the side. The armor kit is from RWA, and the helmet is a really old WTF that I had never worked on till now (bought about 5 years ago). Got everything lined up and straps are all good to go. Just need to paint most everything, and fill the seams for the forearms and finish the sanding on the helmet, then paint everything. If you see any glaring issues please let me know.

ImageImage
ImageImage

Shikkakku
Detachment Leader
TKID: 63613

Re: Guard Gree's WIP TFU Senate Guard

Post by Shikkakku »

Excellent work, good luck with the rest of the build!

TR-63613- Shikkakku
Paolo M Uy---- "Non Nobis Solum Nati Sumus"

Sovereign Protectors PR- 2020-2021, 2023-2024
Sovereign Protectors DCA: Praetorian Guard- 2021-2024
Sovereign Protectors Detachment Leader: 2024-2025

Gree23

Post by Gree23 »

Helmet getting worked on

:tr: :shadow:

Gree23

Post by Gree23 »

Just wanted to post a small update. Here is the color placed on everything but the helmet and the forearms. Hoping to have color on the rest this weekend and will be ready to submit! Also included a picture of how I "rigged" everything up using elastic and nylon webbing straps. was going to do snaps but the hook and loop works well for needed adjustments. Plus I am trying to lose some weight so will help with tighter fits later on without having to re-snap it.

ImageImageImage

ugcspawn
TKID: 29030

Post by ugcspawn »

Really like the color!

Gree23

Post by Gree23 »

ugcspawn wrote: ↑Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:28 pm Really like the color!
Its Rustolium "Deep Blue" I like the way its turned out as well. And really happy with the finish. Cant wait to get it laid onto the helmet tonight when I get home

Gree23

Post by Gree23 »

Some may get this but....YEEEAAHHH, HERE WE GO!!!!
Submission sent in for approval!

For color...I originally went with "Deep blue" from Rustolium, but unfortunately it was just slightly too light for the Kama. So I took an "Navy Blue" and "dusted" the kit. It cuts back the brightness of the blue and almost gives it an "in game" look that I really like. I know its not conventional but hopefully it passes approval and lets me get back into this awesome detachment!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

ugcspawn
TKID: 29030

Post by ugcspawn »

Good job!!!! Finger crossed! kama might be a bit too long, but it's an easy fix. and keep us posted on the paint. I'm not sure if weathered look is approved, especially if the soft part are not weathered (been following the MMCC too much i think lol!)

Gree23

Post by Gree23 »

ugcspawn wrote: ↑Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:53 pm Good job!!!! Finger crossed! kama might be a bit too long, but it's an easy fix. and keep us posted on the paint. I'm not sure if weathered look is approved, especially if the soft part are not weathered (been following the MMCC too much i think lol!)
Yeah I wasnt exactly trying to go for the "weathered" look so much but almost a sneaky way to darken the armor without the "right" paint. But we shall see. The GML that has it is our head GML so not sure how long before I hear anything. Hoping soon so I can fix any issues or start on the Shadow Guard.

Gree23

Post by Gree23 »

So, as I figured my submission was denied lol. Dont do what I did. Always talk to your GML if you are ever iffy. I resubmitted with a "clean" paint job and am waiting for approval. before I submitted I messaged the GML that was doing my submission and he verified that the clean blue would pass for "matching" the color of the Kama. Here are the new submission photos.
ImageImageImageImageImage