Toy Prototype Images

Shikkakku
Detachment Leader
TKID: 63613

Toy Prototype Images

Post by Shikkakku »

This was shared to me, M-PG toy prototypes from AGC-Hong Kong

While not great as primary source, it can be used to add detail to stuff that's hard to see in screenshots. Take in point that sword! Those are some interesting hilt detail.

TR-63613- Shikkakku
Paolo M Uy---- "Non Nobis Solum Nati Sumus"

Sovereign Protectors PR- 2020-2021, 2023-2024
Sovereign Protectors DCA: Praetorian Guard- 2021-2024
Sovereign Protectors Detachment Leader: 2024-2025

Shikkakku
Detachment Leader
TKID: 63613

Re: Toy Prototype Images

Post by Shikkakku »

Hot Toys have released further images of their 1/6th scale figure. The price afaik is about $200-300?

These images have been added to the dropbox reference folder.

Some notes:
  • We now know that the official name of this figure is "Imperial Praetorian Guard". After consulting with Detachment Staff, we have decided to rename the CRL as "Imperial Praetorian Guard- The Mandalorian" correspondingly.
  • Per the facebook post: "Clad in ornate crimson armor, the Imperial Praetorian Guards are elite warriors of the Shadow Council ready to meet any threat with a savage response. Their red armor was a deliberate echo of that worn by Emperor Palpatine’s royal protectors. . That's a pretty good description and I will be adding it to the CRL draft.
  • Note that per the text on the side, these figures are prototypes only and may slightly differ from final production.
  • That weapon detail tho. I'm glad to say we got it pretty close prior to these images.
  • We also know that based on one of the images, the double-blade is known as the "Vibro-Arbir", identical to the TLJ-Praetorian Guard version.

TR-63613- Shikkakku
Paolo M Uy---- "Non Nobis Solum Nati Sumus"

Sovereign Protectors PR- 2020-2021, 2023-2024
Sovereign Protectors DCA: Praetorian Guard- 2021-2024
Sovereign Protectors Detachment Leader: 2024-2025