Markonnen's Mandalorian Praetorian Guard build thread.

Markonnen

Markonnen's Mandalorian Praetorian Guard build thread.

Post by Markonnen »

Hello my fellow M-PG builders.

I'm Markonnen, from North Wales in the UK.
Long time costumer, first time Imperial Canon costumer.

I currently have 3 custom MMCC approved Mandalorian armours and of course, like everyone here, I have been swayed to the dark side by the shiny new Mandalorian Season 3 Episode 7 and 8 (Chapter 23 and 24) Elite Praetorian Guard costumes.

I'll do as others have done and start a build thread here to document my progress.
(Using this list as a basic template for planning:)

Bucket: 3d print (Galactic Armory files to try first, see how that works).
FOTK Chest, Back, Abs, and Shins: Not sure yet, will research UK possibilities. Will look at Jamiroquai?? Any direction to UK vendors or vendors who deliver to the UK would be appreciated.
R1-TK Forearms: As above.
Shoulder bells and biceps: Waiting on available sources.
Side/Hip armour: Waiting on available sources.
Boots: Crowprops SithRed boots may be the FOTK boots, will confirm.
Gloves: Likely use whatever black gloves are available with the added red padded stitched leather section to the back of the hand.
Undersuit: TBD some cotton twill in plum or burgundy, awaiting on more research at this time.
Skirt and Cape: Red Ultrasuede... seems expensive, will wait for local supplier to get back to me. Also see what success other builders have with cheaper alternatives. (Red Ultrasuede is not a cheap material at ÂŁ136 a metre for starters).
Weapons: Waiting on Empire3d weapon development, likely going for the bicento, may require purple EL wire for inside edge trim, light sabre motion/soundboard etc for hilt. Again, this is in development so would like to see how viable this is as the files become available.

Looking forward to progressing through this build, any advice or alternative reputable seller information would be appreciated.

Can't wait to see all the builds come together over the coming months.

Marko.