Helmet space

For modifying the Don Post helmet, adding the extras for a Crimson Empire helmet, as well as painting, padding, speakers, fans, etc.

RoyalProtection

Helmet space

Post by RoyalProtection »

Hey all finally getting close to complete with our costumes. But I am now noticing that when I have my robes on and my helmet, there is alot of space from my robes to the helmet. I'm thinking I can have something under my robes to push up my robes to make it seem more flowing but idk if that would be the best thing. It's a DP if that helps. What do you all think would be the best way to fix this gap?

LuciousTalvloinne
Former DL
TKID: 4126

Re: Helmet space

Post by LuciousTalvloinne »

Shoulder pads help broaden the look and bring everything to a good solid feel.
Lucious Talvloinne TR-4126 (Stephen Davenport)
Costume Referencer 08-09 Detachment XO 09-10 Detachment CO 10-11 Detachment CO 11-12 Detachment XO 12-13 Detachment XO 13-14 Detachment X0 14-15 Detachment Mentor 15-17 Detachment CO 17-18
Owner of Carnor Jax - Captain Argyus - Revenge of the Sith Royal Guard - Force Unleashed Royal Guard

RoyalProtection

Post by RoyalProtection »

Ok I will see if that helps with the look.

MagnaPrime
TKID: 8285

Post by MagnaPrime »

As LT noticed at FDIII I'm having some issues with my helmet crushing the velvet a bit underneath because of riding on my chest more than it does on others. I'm still working out the best way to fix that issue but it's something that you might want to know to look for beforehand.