TK-92065 Shadow Guard build

As seen in the video game "The Force Unleashed". Now an approved costume!

tk_92065
TKID: 92065

TK-92065 Shadow Guard build

Post by tk_92065 »

Hi! So here is my build. What do you think? :shadow:
(I already know that the kama needs to start beside my legs.)

Sith Lord
TKID: 11409

Re: TK-92065 Shadow Guard build

Post by Sith Lord »

I'm not your GML or Detachment staff, so don't listen to me, but....

- Your back and chest look really messy or unfinished, but in the side pics they look ok. Is it just reflections? Maybe take better photos where it won't get a reflection.
- Belt is not meant to have the rivet, and I can't see the incised lines 1/8" from top and bottom.
- Boots should be Officer boots, not Jack boots, but more critical would be the visible buckles up top. CRL specifically says no buckles, or decoration. They are also really dirty, which doesn't match the rest of the shiny costume.

Good luck!

tk_92065
TKID: 92065

Re: TK-92065 Shadow Guard build

Post by tk_92065 »

Sith Lord wrote:I'm not your GML or Detachment staff, so don't listen to me, but....

- Your back and chest look really messy or unfinished, but in the side pics they look ok. Is it just reflections? Maybe take better photos where it won't get a reflection.
- Belt is not meant to have the rivet, and I can't see the incised lines 1/8" from top and bottom.
- Boots should be Officer boots, not Jack boots, but more critical would be the visible buckles up top. CRL specifically says no buckles, or decoration. They are also really dirty, which doesn't match the rest of the shiny costume.

Good luck!

Thanks for the remarks! :trsuit: