Project: Shadow Guard

As seen in the video game "The Force Unleashed". Now an approved costume!

LuciousTalvloinne
Former DL
TKID: 4126

Re: Project: Shadow Guard

Post by LuciousTalvloinne »

Kamas are what the Guards wear off the belt. Kinda like Rex's costume pretty much like a half skirt perse. Velveteen is the cheaper of the velvets. Shadowguards don't have underrobes they have an outer robe but this is not required but suggested.
Lucious Talvloinne TR-4126 (Stephen Davenport)
Costume Referencer 08-09 Detachment XO 09-10 Detachment CO 10-11 Detachment CO 11-12 Detachment XO 12-13 Detachment XO 13-14 Detachment X0 14-15 Detachment Mentor 15-17 Detachment CO 17-18
Owner of Carnor Jax - Captain Argyus - Revenge of the Sith Royal Guard - Force Unleashed Royal Guard

Hardhaus

Post by Hardhaus »

Hi
Thanks for the answer!

Been looking for a tailor or a sewing lady (no idea what its called in english) to make the cloth.
Suppose that the Kama is made out of Gabardine then.
Suppose You know of anyone who is a God at tailoring?..or least good hehe.

Might bring a small update on the Sabre Pike...Found a guy who can make one out of Aluminium and I am also looking to use the Hyperblade on top, will see if i just go along with a normal one from FX till then.
So hopefully I will be getting a screen accurate sabre pike that I can screw apart so it makes transport easier.

Still looking for the rest so to speak :) Going slow, but i've calculated 4-6 months on this project, due to economy.

Yours
Hardhaus

Hardhaus

Post by Hardhaus »

And now the helmet is done :)

Hardhaus

Post by Hardhaus »

The person who is making the armor for my shadowguard is working for Customsprops, have anyone any experience with them?

LuciousTalvloinne
Former DL

Several Guards have worked with him before.
Costume Referencer 08-09 Detachment XO 09-10 Detachment CO 10-11 Detachment CO 11-12 Detachment XO 12-13 Detachment XO 13-14 Detachment X0 14-15 Detachment Mentor 15-17 Detachment CO 17-18
Owner of Carnor Jax - Captain Argyus - Revenge of the Sith Royal Guard - Force Unleashed Royal Guard

Hardhaus

Post by Hardhaus »

Ok great :)

Just wanted to check if customsprops was known :)

So I will guess that He makes some good armors then. Lovely, just what I wanted to hear :)

Yours
Hardhaus

Hardhaus

Post by Hardhaus »

Hi

Sorry for slow update.

Yesterday i received the helmet and the boots.

The boots:

There is a symbol on the outside, but that is infact the seem from the pull-on straps on the inside for making it easier to get the boot on

Here is a knob on the back for some accessories for riding, no idea why it was put there but will see if it can be removed

Here you can see the seem and the pull-on straps

Helmet

The helmet got made in a shiny way, is it called gloss-finish? not into the terms of naming.

Rigthside

the things to do now is to get the CAD templates for the lance and have the armor parts made.

QUESTION:
Is it allowed to only wear the robe without the armor? Royal Guard way

Yours

Hardhaus

P.S: the white flare dots on the helmet are actual from the lens from the camera.

LuciousTalvloinne
Former DL

While you could do that. When you submit your pictures for the APPROVAL you will need to wear the armour. It is preferred that you wear the armor with this setup.

Hardhaus

Post by Hardhaus »

So there is no way to get the costume approved without having the armor bits in other words then?

Was hoping that it was enough having the robe covering the whole body and having armor on the bodyparts that was showing outside of the robes.

but good thing that I cleared that up :)

Was also wondering if there was a more ideal list of different armor kits that can be used, been scooping around and have seen tons of suggestion on what kits to use, so witch one are recommended for easier modifying?

Hardhaus

Hardhaus

Post by Hardhaus »

It has been alot of talk about flightsuit, but i found coveralls also.

This is a black coverall with 65% Polyester 35% cotton

It has a small pocket on the right side for any tool but it should not be that hard to make it go away.

Opinions and other suggestions are welcome.

I also have a thread on http://forum.nordicgarrison.net/viewtop ... =26&t=3259 that is more detailed.