Pics

The Senate Guard as seen in Revenge of the Sith

tavrikgannon

Re: Pics

Post by tavrikgannon »

Nice work... excellent use of a toy HK-MP5. It looks good, man.

- Bill

Kir Kanos

Post by Kir Kanos »

Thanks bro...
Other stuff that I puted in the rifle

- A red laser ligth in the top of the rifle
- Sounds and voices from other tanks and cars toys..jojo
- a little roll motor with one stick, it makes some vibrations like a real gun..jejeje

It was a crazy and funny custom... I enjoyed a lot...

In my Outpost, all the partness call me the Gunmaker... jejejeje...

If you want, I can show you a rifle takes from my head for a conquest that our XO plains months ago... :D

:shadow:

Seraph_Verum

Post by Seraph_Verum »

OK questions.
1. Is the outer robe the same pattern as the ROTS/AOTC red Royal Guard?
2. Is everything the same between the Ep. I, II and III Blue Guards except for the Helmet? I.E. robe, under robe stuff, and weapon?

TK IAIN

Post by TK IAIN »

McHale wrote: On one of my regular Ebay visits i tripped over the dealer of the Blue senate guard helmet/costume.
Ebay Senate Guard

Tried to get ahold of this guy but have had no luck does anyone know who he/she is and how to get in touch to see if they have more on the way???
Iain

TK IAIN

Post by TK IAIN »

Darth Skellington wrote:On a side note, I recently saw a dealer on ebay sell a complete costume (minus boots), including the ROTS style helmet for buyit now $425, I think. They also sold rifles separately that could be added to the lot. Looked pretty good, although the robes were long and would need hemming. Anyway, the price was so good I probably would have bought it if I'd had the spare cash. You might keep an eye out in case they make more.
Did you happen to take a note of the sellers/makers details??Just back from ebay and could'nt find a thing apart from the Kotobukiya type figures.
Iain