Shadow guard outer robe pattern help

For patterns, discussion on materials, and places to buy guard related items

Wighttrashpunk
TKID: 13800

Shadow guard outer robe pattern help

Post by Wighttrashpunk »

Hi guys

I've recently got my shadow guard cleared and although it's not a requirement, I'd quite like to do the outer robe.

Has anyone on here got a good pattern/material suggestion for this? I've searched high and low, I can't see any pics of patterns.

Many thanks.

**Edited by Admin - Content/Language. No need to be bashing a hosting service and using foul language**

stripes
Former DL
TKID: 3676

Re: Shadow guard outer robe pattern help

Post by stripes »

Wighttrashpunk wrote:Hi guys

I've recently got my shadow guard cleared and although it's not a requirement, I'd quite like to do the outer robe.

Has anyone on here got a good pattern/material suggestion for this? I've searched high and low, I can't see any pics of patterns.

Many thanks.

**Edited by Admin - Content/Language. No need to be bashing a hosting service and using foul language**
You would likely want to be looking in the shadowguard sub forum as there are several discussions and build threads there. To keep it blunt, the cloak is based of of an AoTC pattern with an additional slit in the middle of the back

Wighttrashpunk
TKID: 13800

Post by Wighttrashpunk »

Thanks.

These forums confuse me haha. Appreciate the info.

MooreSR2371
TKID: 92371

Post by MooreSR2371 »

:shadow:

I can't find the patterns anywhere...Or if I do the pictures don't load. Am I missing something?