Speederbikechase's Shadow Guard WIP

As seen in the video game "The Force Unleashed". Now an approved costume!

speederbikechase
TKID: 28780

Re: Speederbikechase's Shadow Guard WIP

Post by speederbikechase »

Thanks Brian and I don't really have any recommendation on helmets. I don't even know what mine is even made of. lol The one I have is a Don Post that I got many years ago and did some repair to it and painted it black for the Shadow Guard. It's kinda small but I have a small-ish head so it fits me perfectly.

That probably doesn't help you much but, I wish you luck in getting your pieces found and your build complete!

-Cory :shadow:

Cory Wilson | TR 28780 | Carolina Garrison

speederbikechase

ok, going to post the armor I bought here to see what you guys think. I've gotten some bad reviews so far, mainly concerning the ab plate..

Here are the pics I have..

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-16J0s4stC4s/ ... 2BKits.jpg
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-2vejPfM6cpc/ ... Carlos.jpg
Last edited by speederbikechase on Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LuciousTalvloinne
Former DL
TKID: 4126

Post by LuciousTalvloinne »

The ab plate is a simple day project to fix to make it correct. So not all is lost.
Lucious Talvloinne TR-4126 (Stephen Davenport)
Costume Referencer 08-09 Detachment XO 09-10 Detachment CO 10-11 Detachment CO 11-12 Detachment XO 12-13 Detachment XO 13-14 Detachment X0 14-15 Detachment Mentor 15-17 Detachment CO 17-18
Owner of Carnor Jax - Captain Argyus - Revenge of the Sith Royal Guard - Force Unleashed Royal Guard

speederbikechase

So, the rest of the kit looks good? Also, I'll post another post I did so you can see it, too.

Hello fellow guardsmen! About to get really get off and running with my Shadow Guard build. I've just bought my armor kit and it should hopefully be shipping soon! I have some questions regarding some of the parts for the costume.

First one are the boots. I've found a pair on amazon and they look pretty good and was wondering if anyone else had these or if they're even approvable. If not, could someone point me in the right direction for some good, affordable boots. Here's the link to the ones I was looking at. http://a.co/cakZ9TF

Flight suit.. I've looked at a few on Amazon and some that have even been deemed approvable, but I want one that's not too baggy and a little more fitted. So, if anyone has any recommendations on something like that, please let me know about that, too. Here's a few of the flight suits I was looking at. http://a.co/6ZLkARb http://a.co/a2ViSxj I really like the first one as it looks to be fitted a bit more.

Belt. I've found a few good looking belts and just have one question. Can the belt have the small, silver snap near the buckle. It's not visible in the control, but I've seen it visible in a few builds out there.

Thanks for your help and I hope to get this going and completed soon!

LuciousTalvloinne
Former DL

Glad to help you out on the little issue you had.
Costume Referencer 08-09 Detachment XO 09-10 Detachment CO 10-11 Detachment CO 11-12 Detachment XO 12-13 Detachment XO 13-14 Detachment X0 14-15 Detachment Mentor 15-17 Detachment CO 17-18
Owner of Carnor Jax - Captain Argyus - Revenge of the Sith Royal Guard - Force Unleashed Royal Guard

speederbikechase

My boots will be in tomorrow and armor and flight-suit hopefully be here at the beginning of next week! It's all coming together!

LuciousTalvloinne
Former DL

The nice thing about parts coming in it builds up to the completion. Keep Focus and have fun.

speederbikechase

Moving on along with the build! Boots, flightsuit and gloves are all in and waiting on armor to get here. Belt will be ordered soon and I'll be making the Kama soon, also.

I've also added some elastic to the bottoms of my pants to help keep them down -- some great advice from Force Crush!! Thanks brother! Also, going to remove the front pockets on the suit here very soon.

LuciousTalvloinne
Former DL

Step by step that is the way to do it. Keep it up.

Force Crush
TKID: 16851

Post by Force Crush »

That WIP is coming in nicely!
Sweet!