Shadow Guard Armor Questions

As seen in the video game "The Force Unleashed". Now an approved costume!

mattnelson521

Shadow Guard Armor Questions

Post by mattnelson521 »

Is the armor for the Shadow Guard is it the same as the Senate and Royal Guards just different color?

Abdominal plate.
Can I just curve a sheet of plastic then add in 3 strips of plastic with the middle one being larger? Or would I need to have them all formed into 1 sold abdominal plate?

Vambrace
Is says no seam. So does that mean if I roll the plastic sheet around where it joins I would need to fill and sand then paint it so you don’t see a joining line or is having a joining line ok?

Shins
I have seen 2 types of shins one that the center raised part is straight down and one with it spreading out a little on top. What’s the correct shape to use?

Thanks for the help

LuciousTalvloinne
Former DL
TKID: 4126

Re: Shadow Guard Armor Questions

Post by LuciousTalvloinne »

mattnelson521 wrote:Is the armor for the Shadow Guard is it the same as the Senate and Royal Guards just different color?

Abdominal plate.
Can I just curve a sheet of plastic then add in 3 strips of plastic with the middle one being larger? Or would I need to have them all formed into 1 sold abdominal plate?

You could. I scaled a sheet and placed the raised parts on top of them and called it done.

Vambrace
Is says no seam. So does that mean if I roll the plastic sheet around where it joins I would need to fill and sand then paint it so you don’t see a joining line or is having a joining line ok?

Correct.

Shins
I have seen 2 types of shins one that the center raised part is straight down and one with it spreading out a little on top. What’s the correct shape to use?

Thanks for the help
Lucious Talvloinne TR-4126 (Stephen Davenport)
Costume Referencer 08-09 Detachment XO 09-10 Detachment CO 10-11 Detachment CO 11-12 Detachment XO 12-13 Detachment XO 13-14 Detachment X0 14-15 Detachment Mentor 15-17 Detachment CO 17-18
Owner of Carnor Jax - Captain Argyus - Revenge of the Sith Royal Guard - Force Unleashed Royal Guard