Looking for resources

For patterns, discussion on materials, and places to buy guard related items

cooldevo
TKID: 12380

Re: Looking for resources

Post by cooldevo »

Best bet is to make sure you are intimately familiar with the CRL, as this is what the GML will be using to assess your costume. Each piece of the costume has the requirements listed. http://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:TR_rotj

Anything not covered in there, or needing clarification, feel free to ask. Also check out the other ROTJ Works in Progress in these forums and you'll find a lot of other very useful information there. Try and stick to ones that were recently approved, and as always feel free to ask for clarifications.

BobaFett907
TKID: 13301

Post by BobaFett907 »

After looking at the CRL for the 501st prerequisites, the thawb is made of cloth. They were not real specific as to the material. Is Velvet required for the ROTJ? It may seem like I am asking the same questions over again, but I want to be clear so that I can have everything done correctly.

BobaFett907

Post by BobaFett907 »

I have seen some of the recent accepted builds and was not fond of the color. Maybe its my screen resolution, but they didn't look crimson. Most of the information I have gather from the forums, I have run by the outpost commander in my area. Since there are no Imperial Guards, he references these forums. Crimson velvet seems to be the hardest thing to get.

BobaFett907

Post by BobaFett907 »

One more thing. Everyone here has been absolutely awesome. The information and willingness to answer questions shows me that I have chosen my path correctly. Thank you.