What does the outer robe look like?

As seen in the video game "The Force Unleashed". Now an approved costume!

Snappy
TKID: 26134

What does the outer robe look like?

Post by Snappy »

I know it's optional and it seems most folks go without, but I was curious what the outer robe looks like. I get the AOTC 2 slit style plus a slit down the center of the back, but it seems like the CRL is addressing a specific pose with part of the robe around the hands.

A single slit is to be added in the center of the back so as to be able to wrap the back of the robes around the hands, with the front robe section going over the shoulder on right.

This isn't for me, although a shadow guard is tempting I'm asking for Carr who has a Vader. Also, do more people go flat or gloss black? I see merits in either.

LuciousTalvloinne
Former DL
TKID: 4126

Re: What does the outer robe look like?

Post by LuciousTalvloinne »

I have a Game Model Rendering of the robes. They would be velvet.
You can either go GLoss Black or Flat Black, you just have to be consistent with the paint on the whole build.
Lucious Talvloinne TR-4126 (Stephen Davenport)
Costume Referencer 08-09 Detachment XO 09-10 Detachment CO 10-11 Detachment CO 11-12 Detachment XO 12-13 Detachment XO 13-14 Detachment X0 14-15 Detachment Mentor 15-17 Detachment CO 17-18
Owner of Carnor Jax - Captain Argyus - Revenge of the Sith Royal Guard - Force Unleashed Royal Guard

Force Crush
TKID: 16851

Post by Force Crush »

Where can I get the rendering for the Shadow Guard's robe?

delabane

Post by delabane »

Not sure this is any help - I have not found anything else myself:

This is what I am going for, not sure about the "loin cloth" at the front though. I like the way the cloak can be wrapped around the arms for when in combat (yet to see anyone do this yet). The good thing about doing a Shadow Guard, is that you can remove the cloak as well and still be accurate.

LuciousTalvloinne
Former DL
TKID: 4126

Post by LuciousTalvloinne »

No Loin cloth. Wii Kinect borrowed that design to make the Guards in the dance game.
Lucious Talvloinne TR-4126 (Stephen Davenport)
Costume Referencer 08-09 Detachment XO 09-10 Detachment CO 10-11 Detachment CO 11-12 Detachment XO 12-13 Detachment XO 13-14 Detachment X0 14-15 Detachment Mentor 15-17 Detachment CO 17-18
Owner of Carnor Jax - Captain Argyus - Revenge of the Sith Royal Guard - Force Unleashed Royal Guard