Pattern needed? Help...

For patterns, discussion on materials, and places to buy guard related items

RipRoar

Pattern needed? Help...

Post by RipRoar »

Pattern for Royal Guard needed - can anyone help with something more specific? I would like to make a Royal guard and a shadow guard. The helmet is not a problem - I have two ABS helmets that look pretty good and are probably based on the Don Post version from what I can tell. There does not seem to be something difinitive on the site for an actual pattern - any help here would be appreciated...

daedelus

Re: Pattern needed? Help...

Post by daedelus »

Dude,

I'm in the same boat as you. I was going to use that pattern for the Vietnamese Ai Doi for the under robe and then wing the outer robes. But I'm one of those anal-retentive perfectionists that would LOVE to have a pattern to go off of too!

Mark

DarthTestudo

Post by DarthTestudo »

HI I've used simplicty 4942 for Darth Revan's under robe and i think it would be great for the royal guard under robe as well. It can be modified to be open on the sides or front, and the neck is easily modified to you wants also. but it works great! It is view A on the pattern by the way. I think I've seen it suggested on other boards for royal guard also but I used it for the Revan before i ran across those references.

RipRoar

Post by RipRoar »

Thank you - my wife has this pattern and made it like the pic for my renaissance costume! I'll have her do one for Royal Guard! Thanks again.

Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

the outer robes are the musketeer style, lengthened. Not sure of the number though. . .

:shadow:
Jonathan 'Squirrel' Cardin
TX-4361 FL Garrison, Tampa Bay Sq.
Building a ROTS Guard. . .