Differences between buckets

For patterns, discussion on materials, and places to buy guard related items

Force Crush
TKID: 16851

Post by Force Crush »

Hello all!
Can you help me pointing the differences between a Don Post helmet and other helmets? Are they smaller?

LuciousTalvloinne
Former DL
TKID: 4126

Re: Differences between buckets

Post by LuciousTalvloinne »

The Don Post is a Vinyl plastic. Its known for warping and cracking in extreme weather conditions. The others are either made of ABS, Fiberglass or resin.

The DON POST also is the smallest mold of the helmets that are out there on the market.
Lucious Talvloinne TR-4126 (Stephen Davenport)
Costume Referencer 08-09 Detachment XO 09-10 Detachment CO 10-11 Detachment CO 11-12 Detachment XO 12-13 Detachment XO 13-14 Detachment X0 14-15 Detachment Mentor 15-17 Detachment CO 17-18
Owner of Carnor Jax - Captain Argyus - Revenge of the Sith Royal Guard - Force Unleashed Royal Guard

cooldevo
TKID: 12380

Re: Differences between buckets

Post by cooldevo »

LuciousTalvloinne wrote:The DON POST also is the smallest mold of the helmets that are out there on the market.
If you have met or been introduced to other Royal Guards in your garrison, I'd suggest seeing if you can try on the helmets. Just for checking the size. I wasn't able to get the Don Post helmet past the top of my forehead; which made me happy I was able to try it out first. Saved me making a purchase that wouldn't have worked. Could also try to take measurements of your head, but would still have variables such as nose, glasses (I wear them under my helmet), etc..

If, like me, you have a rather large noggin I'd especially suggest doing that. There are other options if that is the case.

Richardovellee

Post by Richardovellee »

Hey Guys,

Can someone tell me the difference between X81 and MX83s?

X81 came out with 1jz and mx83 7mge?

Also how to tell the differences.

Thanks

Ruben