Robe for Appoval

For patterns, discussion on materials, and places to buy guard related items

BattleBornTrooper

Robe for Appoval

Post by BattleBornTrooper »

Hello Everyone,
I am in the process of realizing my dream of joining the 501st. After a lot of thought, I have decided to try for AOTC Royal Guard. I know that a lot of you make your own but I was wondering about purchasing robes for approval. I found a few online that seem to have most of what it needed. The one that I am asking about today is the rode and helmet. It does not include the gloves, boots and pike. They say that it is an official licensed Star Wars product so that is why I would like to see about this one. I am including the link to the page.
I want to thank everyone in advance that can help me out.

http://www.costumes4less.com/Star-Wars- ... _Prod.aspx

LuciousTalvloinne
Former DL
TKID: 4126

Re: Robe for Appoval

Post by LuciousTalvloinne »

This is a rubies Costume. The robes are not up to par with the costume standards in the CRL. The gloves do not match the ones for the CRL. Helmet is the only thing that is workable in the costume with some basic modifications to the visor.
Lucious Talvloinne TR-4126 (Stephen Davenport)
Costume Referencer 08-09 Detachment XO 09-10 Detachment CO 10-11 Detachment CO 11-12 Detachment XO 12-13 Detachment XO 13-14 Detachment X0 14-15 Detachment Mentor 15-17 Detachment CO 17-18
Owner of Carnor Jax - Captain Argyus - Revenge of the Sith Royal Guard - Force Unleashed Royal Guard

Sascha_Wilsing
Former DL
TKID: 12112

Post by Sascha_Wilsing »

I am sorry but the only useable thing (with modifications) is the helmet.

BattleBornTrooper

Post by BattleBornTrooper »

Thank you for the input. I will continue my quest.