My ROTS Royal Guard WIP

The Imperial Royal Guard costume as seen in Revenge of the Sith

DELTA 1

My ROTS Royal Guard WIP

Post by DELTA 1 »

As of now I have acquired everything for my costume. I got my inner robe sewn up along with the sash just some minor things needed to be done before fully completed. I got the suede red boots and red leather gloves are from Imperial Boots, along with a back up set of different red gloves. The Imperial boots ones are darker than the 2nd pair I assume the darker is better off. The helmet is from Rubies (Put a cloth on it so the sides at the top wouldn't scrape or rub the top of the helmet. For the liner, sash and inner robe its all gabardine; the color picked seemed closest to what was at the stores than anything else. Sash just needs Velcro attached to the back to connect, and the inner robe just needs the sleeve cuffs to be hemmed. The outer robe is the final piece that needs to be finished, everything's cut out and the liner being sewn with the outer robe is the final thing before its finished. I got a DH-17 along with a metal force pike. If there's anything anyone sees that needs to be altered or changed please let me ASAP. Everything has pretty much followed to guidelines.
Please let me know what has to be changed if anything does; also if the pictures' links don't, please inform me too. :tr:

Sascha_Wilsing
Former DL
TKID: 12112

Re: My ROTS Royal Guard WIP

Post by Sascha_Wilsing »

Looks like a good start.
Go ahaed.

DELTA 1

Post by DELTA 1 »

Thanks, I'll post more pics and updates as it gets closer to being finished. Hopefully it'll get finished tonight.

JC27
TKID: 13270

Post by JC27 »

How did you build your force pike?

DELTA 1

Post by DELTA 1 »

I bought it here from one of the members under force pike run expensive but very nice.

Big Red
TKID: 91457

Post by Big Red »

Did they do the gloves in leather? The ones I see on the site are a suede looking stuff

LuciousTalvloinne
Former DL
TKID: 4126

Post by LuciousTalvloinne »

Bmanctree wrote:Did they do the gloves in leather? The ones I see on the site are a suede looking stuff
They sell both OT and Prequel gloves. You just need to tab the selection.
Lucious Talvloinne TR-4126 (Stephen Davenport)
Costume Referencer 08-09 Detachment XO 09-10 Detachment CO 10-11 Detachment CO 11-12 Detachment XO 12-13 Detachment XO 13-14 Detachment X0 14-15 Detachment Mentor 15-17 Detachment CO 17-18
Owner of Carnor Jax - Captain Argyus - Revenge of the Sith Royal Guard - Force Unleashed Royal Guard

LuciousTalvloinne
Former DL
TKID: 4126

Post by LuciousTalvloinne »

As far as the DH-17. Once you do the holster for it. You will need to used a leather Belt under the sash as the sash is not strong enough to carry the weight of the holster and blaster.
Lucious Talvloinne TR-4126 (Stephen Davenport)
Costume Referencer 08-09 Detachment XO 09-10 Detachment CO 10-11 Detachment CO 11-12 Detachment XO 12-13 Detachment XO 13-14 Detachment X0 14-15 Detachment Mentor 15-17 Detachment CO 17-18
Owner of Carnor Jax - Captain Argyus - Revenge of the Sith Royal Guard - Force Unleashed Royal Guard