DUAL SHADOW GUARD BUILDS

As seen in the video game "The Force Unleashed". Now an approved costume!

Ootini
TKID: 41908

Re: DUAL SHADOW GUARD BUILDS

Post by Ootini »

Force Crush wrote:Nice looking boots! Are they leather?
Yes full leather slip on dressage riding boots. Bloody hard to find too but finally managed to do it.

Force Crush
TKID: 16851

Post by Force Crush »

I know what you mean. I spent $305 on my boots.They came from New Zealand.

Ootini

Post by Ootini »

So down to 6 pieces left to cut then sanding and then painting. Getting close here now, just need to keep cranking it out.

Boots to get stretched hopefully this coming week, and will be looking at getting our undersuits as well.

Just leaves gloves to source for outstanding items after getting the undersuits.

Ootini

Post by Ootini »

armor all cut :trsuit: Now for sanding and then taping and mudding and more sanding.... getting closer :shadow:

Force Crush
TKID: 16851

Post by Force Crush »

Outstanding work!

Ootini

Post by Ootini »

Saberstaffs have been acquired now and will arrive 4-6 weeks, and also got our black gauntlet gloves as well!

Left to do is sanding and painting of the armor, snaps and strapping, and getting our undersuits likely in the next week or so. Oh and getting my boots stretched so they will fit over my stupid calves :lol:

Getting very close now

Starwarsgeek18
TKID: 10565

Post by Starwarsgeek18 »

This is so hypocritical cause I haven't even gotten off me arse to start my build but keep at it!!! :shadow:

delabane

Post by delabane »

Ootini wrote:Saberstaffs have been acquired now and will arrive 4-6 weeks, and also got our black gauntlet gloves as well!

Left to do is sanding and painting of the armor, snaps and strapping, and getting our undersuits likely in the next week or so. Oh and getting my boots stretched so they will fit over my stupid calves :lol:

Getting very close now
Where did yu get the Shadow Guards sabre pike from?

Thanks

Ootini

Post by Ootini »

delabane wrote:
Ootini wrote:Saberstaffs have been acquired now and will arrive 4-6 weeks, and also got our black gauntlet gloves as well!

Getting very close now
Where did yu get the Shadow Guards sabre pike from?

Thanks
went to saberforge and went with a saber you can use the coupler and extenders on. 3 foot blade plus the 3 couplers and extenders plus the saber itself should give a good length to work. A few of our garrison lightsabers have come from there and the quality of them seems solid so.... 4-5 weeks shipping time so not too bad since was all in stock stuff

MooreSR2371
TKID: 92371

Post by MooreSR2371 »

Did your armour come painted? I just bought some armour and it looks like I'm going to have to repaint it. Was wondering if you had any advice on that or anything else?

Thanks! :shadow: