DUAL SHADOW GUARD BUILDS

As seen in the video game "The Force Unleashed". Now an approved costume!

Ootini
TKID: 41908

DUAL SHADOW GUARD BUILDS

Post by Ootini »

So here we go.... done with our :tr: we both wanted to have Shadow Guards, especially after finding out we don't have any!!!

Helmets and armor are coming so have that covered.

Wife has her black riding boots already, I need to acquire some but there is a good riding/saddle store around the corner I should be able to get some.

Have to sort out and find undersuits for the two of us.

Gloves as well as belt have to be sourced.

After that it is the fun part trying to sort out a force pike for each of us. Have a couple ideas already but have to see.

Also we have to do the robes and kamas too. Still a good list to get done honestly but we will get there.

Cabbagefarmer
TKID: 7617

Re: DUAL SHADOW GUARD BUILDS

Post by Cabbagefarmer »

Sounds good :shadow: Good luck with that project!

Sascha_Wilsing
Former DL
TKID: 12112

Post by Sascha_Wilsing »

Congrats on the royals.
You may now proceed with the shadows!
Have fun !

LuciousTalvloinne
Former DL
TKID: 4126

Post by LuciousTalvloinne »

Always in Pairs they travel.
Lucious Talvloinne TR-4126 (Stephen Davenport)
Costume Referencer 08-09 Detachment XO 09-10 Detachment CO 10-11 Detachment CO 11-12 Detachment XO 12-13 Detachment XO 13-14 Detachment X0 14-15 Detachment Mentor 15-17 Detachment CO 17-18
Owner of Carnor Jax - Captain Argyus - Revenge of the Sith Royal Guard - Force Unleashed Royal Guard

OrrElse
TKID: 66150

Post by OrrElse »

These are the guys that built me my boots and gloves for my Shadow. They are awesome quality and fit beautifully.

http://www.imperialboots.com/
You wouldn't even need to use the power setting, would you? This thing is heavy. Wallop. That'll make their eyes water. - Fi Skirata referencing a Force Pike

Ootini

Post by Ootini »

OrrElse wrote:These are the guys that built me my boots and gloves for my Shadow. They are awesome quality and fit beautifully.

http://www.imperialboots.com/
Yeah got the red suede ones from there for our ROTJ builds. Very nice, love the boots. Quite comfy!!

Ootini

Post by Ootini »

Lucious almost have to we just look so damn good when there is more than one! :D

Sasha and Cabbage thanks! Lookin forward to having both sets and rockin them!!

Ootini

Post by Ootini »

Ok so buckets and armor covered working on boots and all here as is.... now for the bodysuit... looking for feedback opinion here..

http://www.amazon.com/Red-Kap-Twill-Act ... light+suit

What do you guys think? Got pants pockets though looks like COULD seal them, they don't seem to stand out in the pics and rear ones come off easy enough too, chest SHOULD be covered by armor or could be removed which won't show too much and the collar is under the bucket too as is... doesn't appear to be too shiny material either.

LuciousTalvloinne
Former DL
TKID: 4126

Post by LuciousTalvloinne »

That's the correct material. Pretty much any visible pockets you would have to remove. If its on the back of the suit it will be covered by the kama, same as chest ones would be covered by the armor. Hope this helps you.
Lucious Talvloinne TR-4126 (Stephen Davenport)
Costume Referencer 08-09 Detachment XO 09-10 Detachment CO 10-11 Detachment CO 11-12 Detachment XO 12-13 Detachment XO 13-14 Detachment X0 14-15 Detachment Mentor 15-17 Detachment CO 17-18
Owner of Carnor Jax - Captain Argyus - Revenge of the Sith Royal Guard - Force Unleashed Royal Guard

Ootini

Post by Ootini »

Thanks. Too funny noticed another asking on it and Sascha thinking it might be too shiney. More a bit concerned on the front pockets and if it would look off sewing them closed. Looks like it might be a bit of a trick though pocket seems to be on the inside like most pants.