Submitted my application :)

The Red Senate Guard costume as seen in Attack of the Clones

Darth Skellington
TKID: 5932

Submitted my application :)

Post by Darth Skellington »

Well, I submitted my application today. :trsuit:

My photos can be seen here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/50003406@N ... 596425364/

Many thanks to Stephen for passing along his old under-robes. At some point I'd like to make my own, but for know I'll be content to get some sleep. My sewing marathon leading up to All-Con has taken its toll. ;)

One thing I can see from my pictures that I will need to work on is the helmet gap. I'll need to add a small amount of padding to fill that out a little.

Warren Jacobsen - TR-5932
I am the who when you call -- who's there?
I am the wind blowing through your hair.

LuciousTalvloinne
Former DL
TKID: 4126

Re: Submitted my application :)

Post by LuciousTalvloinne »

I'm proud of you bro. Those underrobes really worked out well for ya. Let me know when you get that number back and such. Can't wait to see you on the Garrison boards.

Checks off to do list. Get Warren into 501st .... Check
:)
Lucious Talvloinne TR-4126 (Stephen Davenport)
Costume Referencer 08-09 Detachment XO 09-10 Detachment CO 10-11 Detachment CO 11-12 Detachment XO 12-13 Detachment XO 13-14 Detachment X0 14-15 Detachment Mentor 15-17 Detachment CO 17-18
Owner of Carnor Jax - Captain Argyus - Revenge of the Sith Royal Guard - Force Unleashed Royal Guard

Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

Cripes you're thin! Don't pad, just buff up! ;)

:coffee:
Jonathan 'Squirrel' Cardin
TX-4361 FL Garrison, Tampa Bay Sq.
Building a ROTS Guard. . .

LuciousTalvloinne
Former DL

Warren and I are roughly the same build and height. So It works with our pikes pretty much the same and the robes only different by the movies. This was a good con. Though his Public Relations Officer told him hes not allowed to have Groupies like Lucious :)
Costume Referencer 08-09 Detachment XO 09-10 Detachment CO 10-11 Detachment CO 11-12 Detachment XO 12-13 Detachment XO 13-14 Detachment X0 14-15 Detachment Mentor 15-17 Detachment CO 17-18
Owner of Carnor Jax - Captain Argyus - Revenge of the Sith Royal Guard - Force Unleashed Royal Guard

Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

LuciousTalvloinne wrote:Warren and I are roughly the same build and height. So It works with our pikes pretty much the same and the robes only different by the movies. This was a good con. Though his Public Relations Officer told him hes not allowed to have Groupies like Lucious :)

You're not allowed any either. ;)

Post when you get your ID!

:shadow:
Jonathan 'Squirrel' Cardin
TX-4361 FL Garrison, Tampa Bay Sq.
Building a ROTS Guard. . .

REDEYE

Post by REDEYE »

Looks very nice bro! Love the under robe. ;)

http://swcelebrationvorlando.blogspot.com/

Legion Celebrity Liaison
TR/TK/TB/SL-1741

LuciousTalvloinne
Former DL

you know that underrobe was a great find for under 15 bucks

REDEYE

Post by REDEYE »

LuciousTalvloinne wrote:you know that underrobe was a great find for under 15 bucks

15 bucks??? :shock:

Yea, I would say that is a great find!

http://swcelebrationvorlando.blogspot.com/

Legion Celebrity Liaison
TR/TK/TB/SL-1741

Darth Skellington
TKID: 5932

Post by Darth Skellington »

Thanks for the support everyone! I've finally caught up on sleep. I received my numbers a mere 5 hours after my application was submitted. (Alas, I was asleep when they came in ;) )

I'm now officially TR-5932! :trsuit:

Upcoming projects for me include working on a glaive, possibly making an Imperial Crewman uniform for hot-weather trooping, and eventually seeking out some Crimson Empire armor that lives up to my nit-picking standards. ;)

I also plan on posting more info and pics on how-to make my AOTC robes. I don't think I can make a definitive pattern, but I can make a decent how-to. I know my robes aren't exactly like AOTC, but I think they've gotten pretty darn close.
Warren Jacobsen - TR-5932
I am the who when you call -- who's there?
I am the wind blowing through your hair.

LuciousTalvloinne
Former DL

Darth Skellington wrote: possibly making an Imperial Crewman uniform for hot-weather trooping,
:o Hot weather trooping. I laugh at that. Camel back under the robes. Let me know when you are finally up on your sleep. :coffee: