ROTS Review

The Imperial Royal Guard costume as seen in Revenge of the Sith

Romuloid
TKID: 32197

ROTS Review

Post by Romuloid »

So since I'm 17 and still have 4 months until I turn 18, Stripes suggested from the Facebook page that I should send in some photos of my completed costume for review. So here it is!

FYI: I know the shoes I am wearing aren't acceptable for membership. The ones I were going to use are not acceptable. Also, I still need to hem the robes 1" above the floor.

Marcus
TKID: 3977

Re: ROTS Review

Post by Marcus »

Wow, looking good

I am not to sure about the black clip on the sash?
If you have some of that material left over you might want to make a small tube to cover it

Romuloid
TKID: 32197

Post by Romuloid »

Marcus wrote:Wow, looking good

I am not to sure about the black clip on the sash?
If you have some of that material left over you might want to make a small tube to cover it
I'll find a way to cover it up. The issue with the 4 slits is that it's hard to hide stuff :P

LuciousTalvloinne
Former DL
TKID: 4126

Post by LuciousTalvloinne »

Just rotate the clip to the back to conceal it or do the fabric tube. Black Jackboot style boots are an alternative to the red suede boots.
Lucious Talvloinne TR-4126 (Stephen Davenport)
Costume Referencer 08-09 Detachment XO 09-10 Detachment CO 10-11 Detachment CO 11-12 Detachment XO 12-13 Detachment XO 13-14 Detachment X0 14-15 Detachment Mentor 15-17 Detachment CO 17-18
Owner of Carnor Jax - Captain Argyus - Revenge of the Sith Royal Guard - Force Unleashed Royal Guard