LuciousTalvloinne
Former DL
TKID: 4126

We dont fall we sit

Post by LuciousTalvloinne »

Contrary to what we saw in the movie.

http://www.cswu.cz/epizoda-iii/images/palpatine/58.jpg

for the full picture.
Lucious Talvloinne TR-4126 (Stephen Davenport)
Costume Referencer 08-09 Detachment XO 09-10 Detachment CO 10-11 Detachment CO 11-12 Detachment XO 12-13 Detachment XO 13-14 Detachment X0 14-15 Detachment Mentor 15-17 Detachment CO 17-18
Owner of Carnor Jax - Captain Argyus - Revenge of the Sith Royal Guard - Force Unleashed Royal Guard

redpaint
TKID: 6263

Re: We dont fall we sit

Post by redpaint »

was this scene ever used in the movie.
I don't recall seeing much of the guards except as yodas punching bag. I remember seeing pictures of them before it came out but not in the actual movie. Unless it was in the background or something. :tr2:

Darth Skellington
TKID: 5932

Post by Darth Skellington »

Awesome picture. Any idea what scene this would have been? Obviously a pre-duel scene.

Doesn't really shed any definitive light on the robes though. On teh guard to teh left of Lucas you can see a seam or possible rear slit where the fourth slit should be. But the guard to the right of Palpy does not have have any visisble seam or slit. Nice shot of the shoudlers though.
Warren Jacobsen - TR-5932
I am the who when you call -- who's there?
I am the wind blowing through your hair.

Peregrinus

Post by Peregrinus »

That photo is right before this one:

I think it's from when Palpatine, Obi-Wan, and Anakin all got to the Senate building after the rescue. An extra moment where Palpatine (preceded by his guards) gets off the airspeeder in an echo of Episode I and premonition of Episode VI, that was cut due to it not really being necessary. Instead, we now cut from the overhead establishing shot to Anakin and Obi-Wan arguing about who's going to be the one getting all the praise for this.

So now we also know how they were sitting in the shuttle in Episode VI. :)

--Jonah
"The Royal Guards on the bus go '..., ..., ...; ..., ..., ...; ..., ..., ...'" :tr:

-- Overheard at Celebration IV

Gee2

Post by Gee2 »

Nice pics folks!
TR/BH/SL-4073