WHAT TO WEAR UNDER ROBES

The Imperial Royal Guard costume as seen in Revenge of the Sith

toylander

WHAT TO WEAR UNDER ROBES

Post by toylander »

What do Crimson Empire guards wear under their robes?

Is there a Crimson Empire bodysuit, coloured leggings, coloured trousers, onesie ??? etc etc etc

LuciousTalvloinne
Former DL
TKID: 4126

Re: WHAT TO WEAR UNDER ROBES

Post by LuciousTalvloinne »

toylander wrote:What do Crimson Empire guards wear under their robes?

Is there a Crimson Empire bodysuit, coloured leggings, coloured trousers, onesie ??? etc etc etc
Well your kinda crossing threads here. ROTS guards wear an underrobe where as Crimson Empire Guards would wear Armor and Bodysuit.
Lucious Talvloinne TR-4126 (Stephen Davenport)
Costume Referencer 08-09 Detachment XO 09-10 Detachment CO 10-11 Detachment CO 11-12 Detachment XO 12-13 Detachment XO 13-14 Detachment X0 14-15 Detachment Mentor 15-17 Detachment CO 17-18
Owner of Carnor Jax - Captain Argyus - Revenge of the Sith Royal Guard - Force Unleashed Royal Guard

toylander

Post by toylander »

Aaaah! :shoot:
I may of got my phrasing wrong, what i am asking is what does one wear under one's under robe if one is an ROTS Royal Guard ?

Toddo
TKID: 6647

Post by Toddo »

I scored some red/burgandy compression gear from Eastbay.com. That way I don't bare any leg when a wind blows up my robes ;)

toylander

Post by toylander »

Cool, why didn't i think of that, was thinking of a onesie or something other than jeans.

jim

JesterTDA
TKID: 9392

Post by JesterTDA »

My robes have yet to blow open to any extent which would expose my legs (I guess that's the good thing about having only one arm opening) in 3+ years of trooping. The only time I've ever worn long pants was an outdoor troop in late December when the weather was below freezing. Honestly I've never been more comfortable! I REALLY like the idea of the compression pants though. I'll got black ones which would work if I have another windy outdoor experience. Indoor or hot weather troops...I go with boxers.

jo1991

Post by jo1991 »

I am still completing mine, however have been borrowing a friends. I notmally wear shorts and a single as I get so hot. A couple times I have been close to showing leg, but thinking I will alter the inner robe on mine slightly so it sits better and that doesn't happen
Just your usual coffee break, from the Deathstar.

stripes
Former DL
TKID: 3676

Post by stripes »

I find the best solution is under armour. Wicks moisture and heat away from the body and prevents people from seeing leg or arm is the robes ride up or get blown or moved by curious onlookers.

JesterTDA
TKID: 9392

Post by JesterTDA »

Eastbay make a good compression suit for either warm or cold weather (I'd go with the warm weather version for sure) and it's way cheaper than Under Armor. They often have sales going on (if there isn't one when you're looking, wait a week or two and it'll show up) for buy one get one free so you can get a full suit for $20 give or take.

Brigham
TKID: 17471

Post by Brigham »

may sound a bit odd, but try wearing a pair of black tights under your robes. you won't show leg and they're cool when it's warm and warm when it's cool. Ă‚ÂŁ2 per pair from most supermarkets, they're a cheap alternative.
There are two possible options:
Either we're alone in this Universe, or we're not.
Both are equally frightening!!

Simon (Brigham) Young
Event Administrator ~ Scotland
Imperial Scottish Squad