Helmet sizes

For modifying the Don Post helmet, adding the extras for a Crimson Empire helmet, as well as painting, padding, speakers, fans, etc.

Balcony Brawler
TKID: 11107

Re: Helmet sizes

Post by Balcony Brawler »

I have a small request for anyone with a rubies supreme helmet. Can someone who has one take a tape measure and check the circumference of the interior of the helmet? I wanna be sure that one can fit on my 25" head.

Thanks!
TR 11107
Bast Alpha Garrison
The Emperor's Thinking Guard

JesterTDA
TKID: 9392

Post by JesterTDA »

levelcop wrote:I have a small request for anyone with a rubies supreme helmet. Can someone who has one take a tape measure and check the circumference of the interior of the helmet? I wanna be sure that one can fit on my 25" head.

Thanks!
I've got an FP South American helmet and it would fit your noggin. My head is a large 24" and I've got a ton of space. Never seen a Rubies though so hard to say.

I'm actually working on a way of collecting measurements for different helmets which I should be able to post soon.

stripes
Former DL
TKID: 3676

Post by stripes »

I should have the Rubies in sometime this month. Replacing my old Don Post as it's run it's course...

bjsavage7
TKID: 5955

Post by bjsavage7 »

Whatever helmet I end up getting, I'll make sure I measure it & post it on here. :)
TR-5955
Florida Garrison, Squad 7

exar
TKID: 13927

Post by exar »

I just recently got one of the SA helmets I'm getting about 25 1/2 inches at the smallest point for the inner diameter. 8 1/2 across at the neck and about 5 from the top of the dome to the visor. Any other measurements or pictures you guys want on this helm?

JesterTDA

Post by JesterTDA »

They just released some Animated Guard pictures recently. I think I'm going to take their helmet pictures and use that to come up with a standard set of measurements we can all take.

LuciousTalvloinne
Former DL
TKID: 4126

Post by LuciousTalvloinne »

Oh those are PREQUEL Helmets you prob wouldn't like those. And the Clone armour for the guards is a NO GO
Lucious Talvloinne TR-4126 (Stephen Davenport)
Costume Referencer 08-09 Detachment XO 09-10 Detachment CO 10-11 Detachment CO 11-12 Detachment XO 12-13 Detachment XO 13-14 Detachment X0 14-15 Detachment Mentor 15-17 Detachment CO 17-18
Owner of Carnor Jax - Captain Argyus - Revenge of the Sith Royal Guard - Force Unleashed Royal Guard

JesterTDA

Post by JesterTDA »

I was just going to use the helmet pictures because it shows the helmets from different angles, not necessarly the specific shape or episode.

Balcony Brawler
TKID: 11107

Post by Balcony Brawler »

stripes wrote:I should have the Rubies in sometime this month. Replacing my old Don Post as it's run it's course...
Stripes, did your new helmet come in?
TR 11107
Bast Alpha Garrison
The Emperor's Thinking Guard

exar
TKID: 13927

Post by exar »

what happened to us trying to get a set of standardized measurements of each of the major helmet makers? They may not be a hard and fast rule, but it would be kinda nice to see actual numbers on the difference for people looking to get a bucket.