ARMOR DETAIL SHOTS!

As seen in the video game "The Force Unleashed". Now an approved costume!

sl9911
TKID: 9911

Re: ARMOR DETAIL SHOTS!

Post by sl9911 »

you know when playing this game I loved the guards in it. Saber pikes, force powers and all. I liked the armor, maybe will have to look at it more closely.

Any good photos yet to post:

LuciousTalvloinne
Former DL
TKID: 4126

Post by LuciousTalvloinne »

Not a maybe - Only time will reveal itself ... patience :)
:shadow:
Lucious Talvloinne TR-4126 (Stephen Davenport)
Costume Referencer 08-09 Detachment XO 09-10 Detachment CO 10-11 Detachment CO 11-12 Detachment XO 12-13 Detachment XO 13-14 Detachment X0 14-15 Detachment Mentor 15-17 Detachment CO 17-18
Owner of Carnor Jax - Captain Argyus - Revenge of the Sith Royal Guard - Force Unleashed Royal Guard

Jedi_Outcast77

Post by Jedi_Outcast77 »

I was thinking about the armor the other day and I thought to myself, "Self ;)" what about using some TX armor? The Shadow Guards' are leading a squad of TX troopers (Blackhole Troopers) in the game anyway, so technically it could work.
The back wouldn't cut it (at least not without serious effort to cut and fill the backplate box) but the chest and ab plate would work. A little modification to the shoulder bells
Mike - 501st NEG IC-7796
Walk Now for Autism Research 2009 - Team Brunco
http://www.freewebs.com/teambrunco

LuciousTalvloinne
Former DL
TKID: 4126

Post by LuciousTalvloinne »

The ab plate is totally different than the standard TK. You can always take TK armour and paint it black.
Lucious Talvloinne TR-4126 (Stephen Davenport)
Costume Referencer 08-09 Detachment XO 09-10 Detachment CO 10-11 Detachment CO 11-12 Detachment XO 12-13 Detachment XO 13-14 Detachment X0 14-15 Detachment Mentor 15-17 Detachment CO 17-18
Owner of Carnor Jax - Captain Argyus - Revenge of the Sith Royal Guard - Force Unleashed Royal Guard

tavrikgannon

Post by tavrikgannon »

You would have to trim the chest armor inward considerable. You could get a generic TK chest plate, but as it is with all the other armor pieces, it would have to be modified.

- Bill

Jedi_Outcast77

Post by Jedi_Outcast77 »

I'm not sure what you guys are talking about. The Blackhole Trooper looks just like a Storm Trooper except for one is white with black buttons and the other is black with silver or navy blue buttons.
Mike - 501st NEG IC-7796
Walk Now for Autism Research 2009 - Team Brunco
http://www.freewebs.com/teambrunco

tavrikgannon

Post by tavrikgannon »

The TX (black stormtrooper) chest plate can be used for the Shadow Guard, but it has to be trimmed more to make it look right. It is only the chest that will work for the SG, not the AB plate. That is a custom-made plate.

- Bill

kivas

Post by kivas »

The chest will work - but the ab plate is custom - I made mine from scratch.

tavrikgannon

Post by tavrikgannon »

As did I....

From the ref pics that I've seen the standard TK is too broad in the upper chest. The slant of the trim comes in considerably.

It isn't pretty, but where you see the tape on this chest plate is how much extra that needs to be trimmed off.... on the outside of the tape, that is.

- Bill

kivas

Post by kivas »

It also depends on who's TK plate you get - some are broader than others.