Shipping or air cargo from Argentinia??

For patterns, discussion on materials, and places to buy guard related items

Manaan
TKID: 92929

Shipping or air cargo from Argentinia??

Post by Manaan »

Servus from germany,

I ordered my soft Parts by FP for a few weeks and they are in process. Soon he will send it to me and i have the choice:

IBC or Shipping...so shipping to germany takes 1-2 Months...ans I need it to Cenebration Europe in July...
So I've paid 77$ yet, but how many costs to order per IBC (2-3Days) to germany???

An express package from germany to Argentinia (8kg) costs 220€!!!! :wow:

Are here any people who ordered by FP soft parts and shipped it to Europe via IBC? (To germany, england, france, however: Europe)

Thank you so much for help...and sorry for spamming. :aww:

Darth Skellington
TKID: 5932

Re: Shipping or air cargo from Argentinia??

Post by Darth Skellington »

Not sure how much IBC will cost you, but it won't be cheap. I would probably recommend it though. From experience I can say that it does take about a month or so to get from Argentina to the US via the normal shipping, and $75-80 is accurate for that. Expensive, yes, but that is just how much it costs.
Warren Jacobsen - TR-5932
I am the who when you call -- who's there?
I am the wind blowing through your hair.

stripes
Former DL
TKID: 3676

Post by stripes »

Agreed.... it is not cheap to ship anything from Argentina... last time I looked into it... registered post to Canada was going to cost me approx. $150... and that was for one month delivery... more if I wanted faster shipping.

RaiderNick
TKID: 3957

Post by RaiderNick »

Both times I ordered from fp it took 2 weeks tops to get to me with standard shipping. I don't know where you guys are getting a month from, to the us at least.

Geohazard
TKID: 14247

Post by Geohazard »

RaiderNick wrote:Both times I ordered from fp it took 2 weeks tops to get to me with standard shipping. I don't know where you guys are getting a month from, to the us at least.
Mine took over a month to arrive, and cost $109US.

Darth Skellington
TKID: 5932

Post by Darth Skellington »

RaiderNick wrote:Both times I ordered from fp it took 2 weeks tops to get to me with standard shipping. I don't know where you guys are getting a month from, to the us at least.
You're the first person I have ever heard of receiving anything in less than a month. Maybe being in the New York area (a major shipping destination) helps. Although once it gets to the US, it should only take a few days regardless of what state you are in.

That's great though if some stuff is showing up faster. I can tell you, that is the longest month you've ever waited when you drop that lind of cash on a helmet. :P
Warren Jacobsen - TR-5932
I am the who when you call -- who's there?
I am the wind blowing through your hair.

RaiderNick
TKID: 3957

Post by RaiderNick »

You obviously haven't ever ordered from MC or DL then LOL because you can pay them over 1k upfront then wait a year to get your stuff, fp is nothing compared to that. I'm happy with their shipping and production times.

Manaan
TKID: 92929

Post by Manaan »

Also:

I ordered all the Soft Parts there and paid 100$ / 77€ for Shipping...standard.

So he said it's my choice if i want the IBC Method, but he can say the price when the parts are ready to ship...because of the weight...

So, i really donÄt want to pay more than 150$ for it, so i aked about your experiences..

kenneth_kenobi
TKID: 5859

Post by kenneth_kenobi »

The shipping costs for IBC were 250 US$. But i ordered more than the Royal Guard softparts. ;)