Searching to no avail!

For modifying the Don Post helmet, adding the extras for a Crimson Empire helmet, as well as painting, padding, speakers, fans, etc.

Wolfman37
TKID: 4673

Searching to no avail!

Post by Wolfman37 »

If I posted this in the wrong section, please move to the correct one.

I swear that while browsing the boards here recently, that I saw a post talking about an eBay RG helmet seller whose name has a Battlestar Galactica connection(C_T), but can't seem to find it.

If anyone can help, I would much appreciate it.

Thanks!

LuciousTalvloinne
Former DL
TKID: 4126

Re: Searching to no avail!

Post by LuciousTalvloinne »

I have two of his helmets.
Lucious Talvloinne TR-4126 (Stephen Davenport)
Costume Referencer 08-09 Detachment XO 09-10 Detachment CO 10-11 Detachment CO 11-12 Detachment XO 12-13 Detachment XO 13-14 Detachment X0 14-15 Detachment Mentor 15-17 Detachment CO 17-18
Owner of Carnor Jax - Captain Argyus - Revenge of the Sith Royal Guard - Force Unleashed Royal Guard

Wolfman37

Post by Wolfman37 »

How was your purchase experience with him? I purchased one of his helmets a week ago tomorrow(paid for it immediately, as of yet he has not shipped it, nor have I received any notification if he did.

I also sent him a message on Ebay on 6/6, and have not heard a word. I know it's only been a week, but I have never waited more than 2 days from making payment for an item on eBay to receiving some type of notification of the item being.

Any advice?

Wolfman37

Post by Wolfman37 »

Finally heard from him today!! He apologized for taking so long to get back to me. Apparently, he was out sick last week. Good news is that he shipped the helmet today, so I should have it by sometime early next week. Once I receive it, I'll start a build thread as begin working on the helmet.

Wolfman37

Post by Wolfman37 »

Well, after a screw up by UPS, and the seller having to cast and ship me another helmet, I finally received it a few days ago.

Got a lot of work to do on it before it is ready for paint, so look for a helmet build thread from me sometime soon.