Functional Force Pike

The Imperial Royal Guard costume as seen in Return of the Jedi

MagnaPrime
TKID: 8285

Functional Force Pike

Post by MagnaPrime »

So I'll start this here, not actually sure where to put this one.

Anybody ever thought about trying to make a functioning force pike by incorporating a Tesla coil into the end?

TRShep
TKID: 2101

Re: Functional Force Pike

Post by TRShep »

Actually I have. There was a guy at a con i recently attended that had a taser cane so I was talking to him about a taser forcepike. He said he could get it done. Might be interesting to get it done just to have one.

LuciousTalvloinne
Former DL
TKID: 4126

Post by LuciousTalvloinne »

While vibro Pike are perfectly fine I would from a public stand point say bad idea for the public to handle.
Lucious Talvloinne TR-4126 (Stephen Davenport)
Costume Referencer 08-09 Detachment XO 09-10 Detachment CO 10-11 Detachment CO 11-12 Detachment XO 12-13 Detachment XO 13-14 Detachment X0 14-15 Detachment Mentor 15-17 Detachment CO 17-18
Owner of Carnor Jax - Captain Argyus - Revenge of the Sith Royal Guard - Force Unleashed Royal Guard

Cybermew3
TKID: 5973

Post by Cybermew3 »

You heard it here folks, official SP merch on it's way ;)

TR - 5973 (ROTJ)
Dylan "Norbitt" Saunders
Redback Garrison
2014 - Sovereign Protectors Detachment Command - PR Team
2018 - Sovereign Protectors Detachment Command - COG

Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Two words: Cattle Prod.

It's pretty much already a Force Pike, all you would need to do is modify the stick, maybe taper it, then decorate accordingly, voila, Force Pike.

Not to mention that in most places you can just buy a Cattle Prod in your local farming supply store.

DISCLAIMER: At no point in the above information do I suggest, or approve of creating a functional Force Pike in order to use against people. Unless said people costume as Luke Skywalker and attempt to replicate the original 70s haircut, which in general, just annoys me, so at that point you have my blessing.

Andrew