Senate Guard Is Now Complete!

The Senate Guard as seen in Revenge of the Sith

TK IAIN

Senate Guard Is Now Complete!

Post by TK IAIN »

After what has felt liike an eternity I finally submitted my pictures for clearance.

All goes well the UK.Garrison will have it's one and only Senate Guard in the ranks. Once I am cleared I have to admit I'm curious as to what ID lettering I'll be giving (I am already a TK and a TR).

Anyhoo!Hope you like the pics.

ImageImage
ImageImage

I don't always look so grumpy but I was talking to my neighbour as he was taking the pictures so he caught me in mid-word hence the funny expression in the second picture! :geez:
Iain

JesterTDA
TKID: 9392

Re: Senate Guard Is Now Complete!

Post by JesterTDA »

Very nice!

LuciousTalvloinne
Former DL
TKID: 4126

Post by LuciousTalvloinne »

those are Rebel legion but for grins and giggles could you send me a shot of that from the back full robe :)
Lucious Talvloinne TR-4126 (Stephen Davenport)
Costume Referencer 08-09 Detachment XO 09-10 Detachment CO 10-11 Detachment CO 11-12 Detachment XO 12-13 Detachment XO 13-14 Detachment X0 14-15 Detachment Mentor 15-17 Detachment CO 17-18
Owner of Carnor Jax - Captain Argyus - Revenge of the Sith Royal Guard - Force Unleashed Royal Guard

TK IAIN

Post by TK IAIN »

LuciousTalvloinne wrote:those are Rebel legion but for grins and giggles could you send me a shot of that from the back full robe :)

Here we go mate:-

Iain

LuciousTalvloinne
Former DL
TKID: 4126

Post by LuciousTalvloinne »

What style of the gloves did you go with Cloth or Leather? Can't say we don't look after the Blue haired step step child of the guards. Well done.
Lucious Talvloinne TR-4126 (Stephen Davenport)
Costume Referencer 08-09 Detachment XO 09-10 Detachment CO 10-11 Detachment CO 11-12 Detachment XO 12-13 Detachment XO 13-14 Detachment X0 14-15 Detachment Mentor 15-17 Detachment CO 17-18
Owner of Carnor Jax - Captain Argyus - Revenge of the Sith Royal Guard - Force Unleashed Royal Guard

TK IAIN

Post by TK IAIN »

LuciousTalvloinne wrote:What style of the gloves did you go with Cloth or Leather? Can't say we don't look after the Blue haired step step child of the guards. Well done.
We went with cloth gloves for the simple reason that leather can get very sweaty and cracks.These particular gloves are ladies opera gloves bought from that site that sells stuff (worked out to be a perfect colour match for the robes). All I have done is to get them shortened to a gauntlet length as initially they went nearly up to my shoulders and felt weird when moving my arms.

I am never going to stop trooping in my Royal Guard costume but the Senate Guard outfit is as light as a feather compared to the red robes and the vision from the helmet is superb and easily on a par with the clarity of vision our Biker-Scout comrades have(and I reckon they have the best vision from their lids than any Star Wars costume).
Iain

JesterTDA
TKID: 9392

Post by JesterTDA »

TK IAIN wrote: and the vision from the helmet is superb
Wait a second...do you mean you can't see much out of a 1" slit in a normal guard helmet? LOL :)

TK IAIN

Post by TK IAIN »

JesterTDA wrote:Wait a second...do you mean you can't see much out of a 1" slit in a normal guard helmet? LOL :)
Dunno about you mate but I can't see diddly-squat out of my lid at the best of times! ;) ;)That's why I enjoy being a Royal Guard as we don't have to move about very much! ;)
Iain

Fab.
TKID: 5055

Post by Fab. »

Here is my Senate Guard completed...
and my friend took this picture of me !