Dutch Shadow Guard

As seen in the video game "The Force Unleashed". Now an approved costume!

Kato

Re: Dutch Shadow Guard

Post by Kato »

OK so I think I might be wrong on the weapon. LT just informed me that the weapon for the FU version of the guard is a saber pike. I thought that only applied to the Shadow Guard. In the game strategy guide it does say that the Force Unleashed Red Royal guard does use the force pike (pg 13). I have also seen some of the screen captures that were shown for the Death Star level of the game where Starkiller comes across a shadow guard accompanied by four red guards. The red guards do have what looks to be a force pike but the half not being held by the red guard is lit like a light saber (pg 91) both of these page references are from the Xbox 360/PS3 side of the Strategy guide for FU. So what is the correct ruling on the red imperial guard's weapon? II might also have to restart on the weapon. I await the ruling.

JesterTDA
TKID: 9392

Post by JesterTDA »

I think a picture or 5 would solve everthing :)

Kato

Post by Kato »

Okay so here is the a link to the image I'm referencing. The link is: http://theforceunleashed.wikia.com/wiki ... d.PNG#file
Chance.pervis is the one that cleaned it up and got a good scan. I do stand corrected in that that doesn't look like a force pike but rather the saber pike. I'm also attaching the jpeg. Well I gotta now build a saber pike. Good thing I didn't get to far on the force pike.
Attachments
Imperial_Royal_Guard.PNG
Imperial_Royal_Guard.PNG (93.64 KiB) Viewed 5793 times

LuciousTalvloinne
Former DL
TKID: 4126

Post by LuciousTalvloinne »

That is a saberpike. its easier to just do one cad for a game.

can you bring me more info on this?
Lucious Talvloinne TR-4126 (Stephen Davenport)
Costume Referencer 08-09 Detachment XO 09-10 Detachment CO 10-11 Detachment CO 11-12 Detachment XO 12-13 Detachment XO 13-14 Detachment X0 14-15 Detachment Mentor 15-17 Detachment CO 17-18
Owner of Carnor Jax - Captain Argyus - Revenge of the Sith Royal Guard - Force Unleashed Royal Guard

Kato

Post by Kato »

What extra info on the pic or image do you need LT?