How's This for the Forcepike Blade!

As seen in the video game "The Force Unleashed". Now an approved costume!

TK IAIN

How's This for the Forcepike Blade!

Post by TK IAIN »

After some surfing of the interweb I came across this little gem and thought it would be ideal as the blade for the forcepike.

So!Here it is to see what you guys reckon!

Certainly cheaper than a FX or Luxeon blade and you won't bust the bank if it ever needed to get replaced.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Star-Wars-Style-L ... 33637fed26
Iain

LuciousTalvloinne
Former DL
TKID: 4126

Re: How's This for the Forcepike Blade!

Post by LuciousTalvloinne »

Saberpike might be the word your looking for :)
I don't see why that wouldn't work. As long as your getting the details of the weapon itself. You don't even have to have a blade :)
Lucious Talvloinne TR-4126 (Stephen Davenport)
Costume Referencer 08-09 Detachment XO 09-10 Detachment CO 10-11 Detachment CO 11-12 Detachment XO 12-13 Detachment XO 13-14 Detachment X0 14-15 Detachment Mentor 15-17 Detachment CO 17-18
Owner of Carnor Jax - Captain Argyus - Revenge of the Sith Royal Guard - Force Unleashed Royal Guard

TK IAIN

Post by TK IAIN »

[quote="LuciousTalvloinne"]Saberpike might be the word your looking for :)/quote]

Ah! Ha!

So you spotted my cunning mistake! ;)

Never knew how involved the Saberpike would be - methinks this will be a rather ongoing project for the months ahead.

I have hunted high and low for a tutorial with no luck.Do the more experiences members of our forum know if such a tutorial exists for the saberpike and I can't see it for looking at it.

Have found a pile of stuff online and have seen some stunning saberpikes but nothing that is close enough to the game pike and unfortunately for me none that are available to purchase( I like the esay option in my twilight years).

Ah well - back to the hunt for a saberpike. :shadow:
Iain

JesterTDA
TKID: 9392

Post by JesterTDA »

I haven't seen a tutoiral myself BUT a garrison mate of mine is going to get working on one in the upcoming months and I'll make sure he takes pictures and posts them as he's working on it. I'm fairly sure he is going the hardware store route but I could be wrong.

TK IAIN

Post by TK IAIN »

JesterTDA wrote:I haven't seen a tutoiral myself BUT a garrison mate of mine is going to get working on one in the upcoming months and I'll make sure he takes pictures and posts them as he's working on it. I'm fairly sure he is going the hardware store route but I could be wrong.

That would be brilliant if you could do that _ would at least give us something to refer to in the future.
Iain

psujedi27
TKID: 2398

Post by psujedi27 »

Jester is talking about me. As I posted in another thread, I have another Garrison mate who is looking at making the saber that can slide down inside a PVC pipe and the decked out accordingly.
Andrew Marzka
Garrison Carida Merchandising Team
TR/SL/TX/TR/ID 2398

"An Imperial Guard never seeks special privileges. Ever. His entire goal in life is to serve the Emperor, and the New Order he created. His goal in life, and his desire in death." - Major Tierce