ARMOR DETAIL SHOTS!

As seen in the video game "The Force Unleashed". Now an approved costume!

TK IAIN

Re: ARMOR DETAIL SHOTS!

Post by TK IAIN »

With all this to-ing and fro-ing would it be possible to do a Shadow Guard without the armour??Black lid, cloak and undersuit?
Iain

TK IAIN

Post by TK IAIN »

LuciousTalvloinne wrote:Thats ok the Prima Walkthrough guide shows them with no robes and spats on the boots and shin armour with bracers... Can I start pulling out my hair yet.

This was from my Force Unleashed Event. They really got a kick out of a shadowguard.

Did you have any "armour" on underneath or was it just a black undersuit??
Iain

psujedi27
TKID: 2398

Post by psujedi27 »

To the best of my knowledge, LT did not have any armor on underneath. Just what you see.

Still well done!

Actually, LT sent me those robes so I can use them down the road if I want to use them to base a pattern off of them for my SG project.
Andrew Marzka
Garrison Carida Merchandising Team
TR/SL/TX/TR/ID 2398

"An Imperial Guard never seeks special privileges. Ever. His entire goal in life is to serve the Emperor, and the New Order he created. His goal in life, and his desire in death." - Major Tierce

LuciousTalvloinne
Former DL
TKID: 4126

Post by LuciousTalvloinne »

No armor for my costume. I did that preliminary costume before I was able to even get pictures of the armor.
Lucious Talvloinne TR-4126 (Stephen Davenport)
Costume Referencer 08-09 Detachment XO 09-10 Detachment CO 10-11 Detachment CO 11-12 Detachment XO 12-13 Detachment XO 13-14 Detachment X0 14-15 Detachment Mentor 15-17 Detachment CO 17-18
Owner of Carnor Jax - Captain Argyus - Revenge of the Sith Royal Guard - Force Unleashed Royal Guard