Shadow Guard bodysuit

As seen in the video game "The Force Unleashed". Now an approved costume!

warrenzo

Shadow Guard bodysuit

Post by warrenzo »

Hey folks

I was wondering what everyone was using for the bodysuit for their Shadow Guard?? I'm really stuck on this.

Cheers folks
Warren Blair

Shadow Guard in the making.........40% complete

LuciousTalvloinne
Former DL
TKID: 4126

Re: Shadow Guard bodysuit

Post by LuciousTalvloinne »

I would opt for a flight suit thats been altered to not have any pockets on the pants legs or arms. Black Coveralls may be an option also. When said and done it should mimic the game references.
Lucious Talvloinne TR-4126 (Stephen Davenport)
Costume Referencer 08-09 Detachment XO 09-10 Detachment CO 10-11 Detachment CO 11-12 Detachment XO 12-13 Detachment XO 13-14 Detachment X0 14-15 Detachment Mentor 15-17 Detachment CO 17-18
Owner of Carnor Jax - Captain Argyus - Revenge of the Sith Royal Guard - Force Unleashed Royal Guard

Jedi_Outcast77

Post by Jedi_Outcast77 »

The coveralls are too stiff and a faded black, not dark enough IMO. I'd say flightsuit but that could be a pain to get the pockets off and zippers covered.
I'm going to look at medical scrubs. They're lighter and should flow better than the coveralls and don't have any pockets that won't be covered by armor or the kama.
Mike - 501st NEG IC-7796
Walk Now for Autism Research 2009 - Team Brunco
http://www.freewebs.com/teambrunco

kivas

Post by kivas »

I had a custom flight suit made for me - generic flight suit pattern - then attached the Kama to it.

I am working on getting all my photos onto my photobucket site - once there people can take a look.

Kato

Post by Kato »

Would the suggestions here on the bodysuit/flightsuit for the shadow guard also be applicable to the senate and Royal guard seen in the game? I'm also gonna check US Calvary's website since they have flightsuits there. I let you guys know if theirs have zippers on legs and sleeves. Tony