Big Favour To Ask!

The Senate Guard as seen in Revenge of the Sith

TK IAIN

Big Favour To Ask!

Post by TK IAIN »

Hi Guys!

Got a big/humungous favour to ask one and all and that is does anyone have a screen capture of the end of The Phantom Menace when just as Palpatine walks away you see some Senate Guards and the breeze catches the robes so that you can see the tunic underneath!
If someone has a screen capture of the scene I mean is there any chance I could get a copy of it please?
Or indeed absolutely any refernce pics of the Senate Guard at all woul be gratefully appreciated and will result in the sender being bought lots of beer!

I have a fair few pics of the Senate Guards but I need as many as possible(especially that one I mentioned) as there is a fellow UKG member "Jedi Fran" who is ready and waiting to start the soft parts of the costume and I am trying to get all the reference material she needs if the bulid on the soft parts of the costume we have disucussed goes ahead??

May well have to sell the 'ol Cylon to fund this one(just not getting the use of the chromed one! but we'll see how that goes).

Many thanks in advance folks for any and all assistance that you can offer.

Iain.
Iain

LuciousTalvloinne
Former DL
TKID: 4126

Re: Big Favour To Ask!

Post by LuciousTalvloinne »

I got it Ian I just have to find where I got it archived. Give me a few days.
Lucious Talvloinne TR-4126 (Stephen Davenport)
Costume Referencer 08-09 Detachment XO 09-10 Detachment CO 10-11 Detachment CO 11-12 Detachment XO 12-13 Detachment XO 13-14 Detachment X0 14-15 Detachment Mentor 15-17 Detachment CO 17-18
Owner of Carnor Jax - Captain Argyus - Revenge of the Sith Royal Guard - Force Unleashed Royal Guard

TK IAIN

Post by TK IAIN »

LuciousTalvloinne wrote:I got it Ian I just have to find where I got it archived. Give me a few days.

Cheers Mate!

It seems like I have half the planet on this project!!
Iain

Mieal Deneb

Post by Mieal Deneb »

Are you still looking for this? I have a write up about it on my blog here: http://costumesandartwork.blogspot.com/ ... tions.html with some pictures. The quality of the pictures is bad because I have no way to do screen captures, so I just took digital pictures of my TV!

TK IAIN

Post by TK IAIN »

Mieal Deneb wrote:Are you still looking for this? I have a write up about it on my blog here: http://costumesandartwork.blogspot.com/ ... tions.html with some pictures. The quality of the pictures is bad because I have no way to do screen captures, so I just took digital pictures of my TV!

Excellent and thanks very much for the link.

Costume is about 90% finished now with only the visor proving to be a bugger to do!Once that has been sorted (eventually!) the helmet will be getting painted.
Iain

JesterTDA
TKID: 9392

Post by JesterTDA »

TK IAIN wrote:... with only the visor proving to be a bugger to do
What visor? They are barefaced if I'm looking at those pictures correctly.

TK IAIN

Post by TK IAIN »

JesterTDA wrote:
TK IAIN wrote:... with only the visor proving to be a bugger to do
What visor? They are barefaced if I'm looking at those pictures correctly.

Doing the Ep.III version with the visored face area.
Iain