Just asking an opinion

For patterns, discussion on materials, and places to buy guard related items

DARoss

Just asking an opinion

Post by DARoss »

Good afternoon, my name is Dave and I’m interested in acquiring an Imperial guard outfit. I have been looking around and talking to the 501st Havoc squad here in Spokane Washington where I live. They suggested me talk to you all. I found a site on Etsy and they seem to know what requirements are needed for an approval. Has anyone dealt with them before ? Any help is much appreciated. Thank you Dave
Attachments
IMG_7724.png
IMG_7724.png (2.41 MiB) Viewed 159 times

ugcspawn
TKID: 29030

Re: Just asking an opinion

Post by ugcspawn »

:shock: that's a lot of money. For fun, check how much a ROTJ kit from Keeptrooping would cost, and add the price of an helmet.

DARoss

Post by DARoss »

Thank you for the reply. I have looked at keep trooping the on problem I have is the gloves that they have. They are only large there is no way my huge paws are going to fit in those lol. Also is there another place to look for helmets ? The only ones I’m finding are from EBay and I’m just not sure they will fit my melon.

ugcspawn
TKID: 29030

Post by ugcspawn »

DARoss wrote: ↑Thu May 09, 2024 5:34 pm Thank you for the reply. I have looked at keep trooping the on problem I have is the gloves that they have. They are only large there is no way my huge paws are going to fit in those lol. Also is there another place to look for helmets ? The only ones I’m finding are from EBay and I’m just not sure they will fit my melon.
I have pretty wide hands too, and they fit (i have their complete kit). They used to have XL and XXl gloves, you should ask them directly.

DARoss

Post by DARoss »

I’ll message them again

iceknyght
TKID: 81175

Post by iceknyght »

ugcspawn wrote: ↑Fri May 10, 2024 2:42 pm
I have pretty wide hands too, and they fit (i have their complete kit). They used to have XL and XXl gloves, you should ask them directly.
They have new gloves now that are only 2 sizes (M & L/XL). I have the L/XL ones and they are pretty tight (and I normally wear large gloves), although they are now stretchy. I do still have my old pair of large from them and they fit nice.

DARoss

Post by DARoss »

Ahhh I did go look and I found the gloves. I’ll give these a try and maybe just stretch them out a bit lol