WIP

As seen in the video game "The Force Unleashed". Now an approved costume!

Jarka Ruus
TKID: 22740

WIP

Post by Jarka Ruus »

1. Is there anything regulating how the armor is attached to the costumer? Does it have to be mechanically attached to the jump suit or can it be hung over the shoulders and strapped in under the arms?

2. Without a robe, the helmet leaves a gap at the tops of the shoulders. Is there a way to trim the helmet or perhaps lower the chest armor to allow the helmet to sit on the shoulders?

ugcspawn
TKID: 29030

Re: WIP

Post by ugcspawn »

I'm no costume advisor, but I think only the boots and spats must have a mechanical (elastic) showing. The rest is up to you, but it must not be visible.

As for the helmet, I responded in your other topic. To add something more, I went a lot in the senate and royal crl as well as the shadow while building mine, as you cna see more details because of the different colors. And if you look at the Senate crl, you can see that there is a gap on the reference image. There is no perfect solution, unless you have a very thin/slim morphology, which I don't have :lol:

Jarka Ruus

Post by Jarka Ruus »

Good to know, thank you. The straps that I would prefer to use would be visible so I will stick with the Velcro option and attach them to the suit. :trsuit:

DAK82
TKID: 26656

Post by DAK82 »

just use black elastic for your straps thats all I did

Jarka Ruus

Post by Jarka Ruus »

Thank you for the support team! I am officially approved! :shadow:

ugcspawn
TKID: 29030