Galactic Nomad’s Build

GalacticNomad

Galactic Nomad’s Build

Post by GalacticNomad »

Hey all! I’m not an official member of the 501st yet but I’m hoping to get my kit up to snuff enough to allow me to join!

In the meantime I thought I would share my build I wore to FANEXPO San Francisco.

This build I did 90% by myself. The only 10% I didn’t do was the actual 3D models for the armor that was provided by the incredibly talented team at galacticarmory. The weapon was also a 3D print file that I got online from unknown cosplay-infinite on CGTrader.com. Otherwise everything else I just kinda stumbled along to figure out and they say great minds think alike so a lot of what I thought would “look the best or work out” is a lot of what everyone else here did! Image

The armor is all 3D printed and I used a Halloween maroon skin suit for the under armor.

One thing I totally goofed on and should have looked here for advise on was the boots. I rushed them and just decided “just spray paint it, it will work” and it did if I wasn’t planning on wearing them lol so they cracked like crazy from walking around all day.

Thankfully everyone was looking above the feet.Image

Still have a lot of work to do and upgrades to make before trying to join the Golden Gate Garrison. Any advice regarding the suit as well as joining the 501st would be greatly appreciated as I am so new to this it’s insane lol.

Thank you all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shikkakku
Detachment Leader
TKID: 63613

Re: Galactic Nomad’s Build

Post by Shikkakku »

Amazing! One of these days I'd like to pick your brain regarding electronics- I have a bisento printed from Empire 3d and am trying to figure out how to add the necessary lights and electronics.

TR-63613- Shikkakku
Paolo M Uy---- "Non Nobis Solum Nati Sumus"

Sovereign Protectors PR- 2020-2021, 2023-2024
Sovereign Protectors DCA: Praetorian Guard- 2021-2024
Sovereign Protectors Detachment Leader: 2024-2025