My shadow guard

As seen in the video game "The Force Unleashed". Now an approved costume!

Imperialguard#26

My shadow guard

Post by Imperialguard#26 »

Imperialguard#26

Re: My shadow guard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ugcspawn
TKID: 29030

Post by ugcspawn »

do you have armor ? It looks like you don't have bracers on your arms. And how many opening does your robe have?

Imperialguard#26

ugcspawn wrote:do you have armor ? It looks like you don't have bracers on your arms. And how many opening does your robe have?
I have the armor I just haven’t cut it yet. I wish an expert could do it but I’m still trying to figure out how to carefully cut it without damaging it plus, it never made sense to me to wear the armor and the robe at the same time like you would wear these two separate like the robe without the armor, and then the armor without the robe

As for the slits if that’s what you mean, there’s nothing wrong with that. I did the research and I know for the shadow guard it’s three two in the front and one in the back

ugcspawn
TKID: 29030

Post by ugcspawn »

The slits, on my ROTJ mperial guard, I only have one opening so I can only have one arm out, and I hate it. It's so impractical. I was assuming it was the same for your robe. Be proud of having 2 openings and show both arms :lol:

I'm not a GML, but I also think since the armor is mandatory and not the cloak, armor should always been worn under, with or without the cloak (robe). Especially since some or the armor will be visible (like the bracers). But it's my personal opinion/assumption. And I was on the fence on making a robe for my on-going shadow guard built. Seeing how it looks on your picture, I'll be definitively making one too!

Imperialguard#26

ugcspawn wrote:The slits, on my ROTJ mperial guard, I only have one opening so I can only have one arm out, and I hate it. It's so impractical. I was assuming it was the same for your robe. Be proud of having 2 openings and show both arms :lol:

I'm not a GML, but I also think since the armor is mandatory and not the cloak, armor should always been worn under, with or without the cloak (robe). Especially since some or the armor will be visible (like the bracers). But it's my personal opinion/assumption. And I was on the fence on making a robe for my on-going shadow guard built. Seeing how it looks on your picture, I'll be definitively making one too!
I know because of my cosplay on the one slit but it makes you wonder how they function with one compared with two

Imperialguard#26

Imperialguard#26 wrote:
ugcspawn wrote:The slits, on my ROTJ mperial guard, I only have one opening so I can only have one arm out, and I hate it. It's so impractical. I was assuming it was the same for your robe. Be proud of having 2 openings and show both arms :lol:

I know because of my cosplay on the one slit but it makes you wonder how they function with one compared with two