Pyro's TFU Royal Guard WIP

As seen in the video game "The Force Unleashed". Now an approved costume!

Bengirl37
TKID: 50284

Re: Pyro's Shadow Guard WIP

Post by Bengirl37 »

Gurgi wrote: ↑Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:35 pm
Bengirl37 wrote: ↑Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:32 pm I have the same question, where did you get your tk armor? I just want a price quote because I am thinking about doing this same guard. Can you provide a link to the person or site?
I am working on a Royal Guard now and my kit is a WTF, he just posted a sale that you could get armor or get armor and built for a small bit more.
Thanks
Tom
:tr:
What is WTF? Can you post the link? I do still need a price on another helmet.
Jennifer Stanage
TR-IC-TI-50284
Northern Darkness Garrison

Gurgi
TKID: 62609

Re: Pyro's Shadow Guard WIP

Post by Gurgi »

Bengirl37 wrote: ↑Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:58 am
Gurgi wrote: ↑Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:35 pm
Bengirl37 wrote: ↑Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:32 pm I have the same question, where did you get your tk armor? I just want a price quote because I am thinking about doing this same guard. Can you provide a link to the person or site?
I am working on a Royal Guard now and my kit is a WTF, he just posted a sale that you could get armor or get armor and built for a small bit more.
Thanks
Tom
:tr:
What is WTF? Can you post the link? I do still need a price on another helmet.
Walt's Trooper Factory, you can find them on the web or on Facebook.

Bengirl37
TKID: 50284

Re: Pyro's TFU Royal Guard WIP

Post by Bengirl37 »

Yeah I ended up looking it up and finding it. I found another that I am going to go with it was in a previous WIP post. My GML thinks they will be better quality for me and what I want to do with my shadow guard.
Jennifer Stanage
TR-IC-TI-50284
Northern Darkness Garrison

pyro
TKID: 6353

Post by pyro »

I have a question about the gauntlets. Can they be split on both sides or is only one side allowed?

Gree23
TKID: 21523

Post by Gree23 »

pyro wrote: ↑Sat Aug 05, 2023 4:55 am I have a question about the gauntlets. Can they be split on both sides or is only one side allowed?
Not sure if you ever got this answered but I sealed both of mine. I havent seen any that have them open. But I did talk to RWA and he said if you are doing a Shadow and get the parts cut just right, you wont be able to see the seam. So it should be ok as long as the "look" sealed. But I was able to seal mine and get my hand and glove though and I got a pretty big hand.