my Shadow Guard build

As seen in the video game "The Force Unleashed". Now an approved costume!

Jedi_Outcast77

my Shadow Guard build

Post by Jedi_Outcast77 »

So my guard helmet finally showed up today. It's got a few more scrapes and dings than I expected but it will do.
Mike - 501st NEG IC-7796
Walk Now for Autism Research 2009 - Team Brunco
http://www.freewebs.com/teambrunco

LuciousTalvloinne
Former DL
TKID: 4126

Re: my Shadow Guard build

Post by LuciousTalvloinne »

Well your half way there you got Red Eyes just stretch them out and you got a red visor ;)

Kivas should have his guard up soon.
Lucious Talvloinne TR-4126 (Stephen Davenport)
Costume Referencer 08-09 Detachment XO 09-10 Detachment CO 10-11 Detachment CO 11-12 Detachment XO 12-13 Detachment XO 13-14 Detachment X0 14-15 Detachment Mentor 15-17 Detachment CO 17-18
Owner of Carnor Jax - Captain Argyus - Revenge of the Sith Royal Guard - Force Unleashed Royal Guard

Jedi_Outcast77

Post by Jedi_Outcast77 »

Yeah, that will help when I put the real one on.

Good, I'm looking forward to his progress :shadow:
Mike - 501st NEG IC-7796

Jedi_Outcast77

Post by Jedi_Outcast77 »

So I dipped my helmet in a warm bath this morning and reshaped it to fit better. It's still a little snug as I pull it past my eyebrows and cheeks but it only requires a little squeeze to put it on and take it off now. There's still a small warp in one of the cheeks but I think I'm going to leave that alone rather than risk messing it up.
Mike - 501st NEG IC-7796

Jedi_Outcast77

Shoulder Bell concept

Post by Jedi_Outcast77 »

After a lot of back-and-forth over selling my helmet and dropping this project I've decided to go ahead with it. I'm in the process of making molds to be able to pull armor from and with the help of fellow FP & garrison member luckyxero will be offering kits to the detachment.

The first thing that I've done is come up with a concept for the shoulder bell. It's not a final product but I would like some feedback. I'm trying to decide on how far to trim in the strip that runs down the middle. I'm thinking of trimming it down one more notch but let me know what you think.
Mike - 501st NEG IC-7796

LuciousTalvloinne
Former DL
TKID: 4126

Post by LuciousTalvloinne »

Let me print out my cad template I did a few months ago. I think there where actual measurements on the across on it. Personally I think they are good where they are sitting. I think cutting it anymore would make it too thin. But that's also going to be a very from costumer to costumer.
Lucious Talvloinne TR-4126 (Stephen Davenport)
Costume Referencer 08-09 Detachment XO 09-10 Detachment CO 10-11 Detachment CO 11-12 Detachment XO 12-13 Detachment XO 13-14 Detachment X0 14-15 Detachment Mentor 15-17 Detachment CO 17-18
Owner of Carnor Jax - Captain Argyus - Revenge of the Sith Royal Guard - Force Unleashed Royal Guard

Hardhaus

Post by Hardhaus »

LuciousTalvloinne wrote:Let me print out my cad template I did a few months ago. I think there where actual measurements on the across on it. Personally I think they are good where they are sitting. I think cutting it anymore would make it too thin. But that's also going to be a very from costumer to costumer.

I would'nt mind those templates :)

Hardhaus