Some Questions about the Shadow Guard Costume

As seen in the video game "The Force Unleashed". Now an approved costume!

GuardianOfTheShadows
TKID: 99933

Some Questions about the Shadow Guard Costume

Post by GuardianOfTheShadows »

Hello Members and responsible Persons

As you can see in the title I have some questions about the shadow guard crl entry and it would be great if the person or persons who are responsible could give me an answer.

1. Why is the Shadow Guard CRL entry still marked in yellow or still in progress?
2. Why it is not possible to choose the Shadow Guard as a pending costume for a new 501st. approval?

Thank you for your answers
Cedric
Swiss Garrison
ID 99933

:shadow:

GuardianOfTheShadows
TKID: 99933

Re: Some Questions about the Shadow Guard Costume

Post by GuardianOfTheShadows »

An answer would be very helpful tkank you!

LuciousTalvloinne
Former DL
TKID: 4126

Re: Some Questions about the Shadow Guard Costume

Post by LuciousTalvloinne »

GuardianOfTheShadows wrote:Hello Members and responsible Persons

As you can see in the title I have some questions about the shadow guard crl entry and it would be great if the person or persons who are responsible could give me an answer.

1. Why is the Shadow Guard CRL entry still marked in yellow or still in progress?
2. Why it is not possible to choose the Shadow Guard as a pending costume for a new 501st. approval?

Thank you for your answers
Cedric
Swiss Garrison
ID 99933

:shadow:
I'm going to step out of my box here a bit, and give you some information on this.

1. Towards the end of last year the LMO staff put anything that had any missing photos in CRLS to go from GREEN to where it is at Yellow. The standard version of the CRL has all items posted and such. The optional Cloak, wrap around which is based on the Wii Star wars dance off Red guards

Image.
This also incorporated the Hyperspace preview of the Shadowguard reference.

2. When CRLS set to Yellow or Grey, they are then sent to a DETACHMENT PEER REVIEW of which the Detachment Leader and or Detachment XO can sign off on at looking at the submission costume to give their feedback from a GML posting on to that thread. After that the LMO would sign off on the costume and the GML would be able to complete the process.

Hope that gives you some feedback on the process.
Lucious Talvloinne TR-4126 (Stephen Davenport)
Costume Referencer 08-09 Detachment XO 09-10 Detachment CO 10-11 Detachment CO 11-12 Detachment XO 12-13 Detachment XO 13-14 Detachment X0 14-15 Detachment Mentor 15-17 Detachment CO 17-18
Owner of Carnor Jax - Captain Argyus - Revenge of the Sith Royal Guard - Force Unleashed Royal Guard