Shadow Guard WIP

As seen in the video game "The Force Unleashed". Now an approved costume!

Ensimilence

Shadow Guard WIP

Post by Ensimilence »

Joined the local garrison early this year, I decided to make myself a shadow guard.

current build progress

I have the boots, which I got from the Ukraine, they don't have any zipper and they come up to the right spot.
The gloves I bought are from Wampa Wear, so not much to really say about them, other than they fit.
the armor so far all I have formed is a chest piece out of 2mm high gloss black ABS, the other parts I have basic molds that I am going to modify to match the required look. The person with the Vac forming equipment is also in the process of making a royal guard helm mold, its nearly finished so that saves me buy any armor online by the looks of it so far.
Soft parts, a local seamstress is my best option to make sure everything fits and is the same material and I can get it done for about the same price as Wampa Wear flight suit without needing any modifications.
the last thing I need to get sorted is the belt which is quite easy I just haven't gotten around to it.

will post picture as I get everything all sorted

Force Crush
TKID: 16851

Re: Shadow Guard WIP

Post by Force Crush »

That's cool!
Keep us informed!

Ensimilence

Post by Ensimilence »

Long time no update
I'm really bad at keeping things updated

The progress has been slower than I would have liked due to life going on, I've decided to go a matte black look

I have a chest back and shoulders sorted
And I've snagged a 1 peice altmans royal guard helmet for my own
Leaving the flight suit til last to buy, still hoping to find a local tailor that would do it so I can be sure it all fits and I can get the Kama at the same time

I need to find some bracers and shin guard still, struggling to figure out how to make a mold the right shape for them and haven't found a good kit that I want them from

Force Crush
TKID: 16851

Post by Force Crush »

Check eBay for your flightsuit. You can find one there for maybe $40.