Force Pike WIP

The Red Senate Guard costume as seen in Attack of the Clones

pben
TKID: 25828

Re: Force Pike WIP

Post by pben »

JC27 wrote:Is there any way to get a parts list for the items you used to build your pike? It looks awesome, and either myself or my wife (she is the one working on the suit) should be able to build it.
I just saw this today...there's not really a list because I bought the stuff according to the needs. It all depends on the pool cue circumference. I've bought o-rings, a car antenna, plastic connectors, water pipe connectors, thermo rubber sleeve... Well at the end I've spent a lot of hours at the electrical and water pipes departments in a home appliances and DIY store :)

And it all begins again...I'm finishing my Saber pike :shadow: Will post pictures when it's ready to show off.

Crimson8
TKID: 18887

Post by Crimson8 »

Really looking forward to seeing the completed build. I have acquired a pool cue stick so far. Well its a start :trsuit:
AUSSIE AOTC ROYAL GUARD: Raising the forcepike in Tasmania

pben
TKID: 25828

Post by pben »

CrimsonGuard wrote:Really looking forward to seeing the completed build. I have acquired a pool cue stick so far. Well its a start :trsuit:
The Force Pike its done. Look at page 1 of this thread. The Saber Pike too. It's on my Shado Guard build :)

Crimson8
TKID: 18887

Post by Crimson8 »

Oh great its finished! I only looked at page 2. Congrats
AUSSIE AOTC ROYAL GUARD: Raising the forcepike in Tasmania