TKheehaw ROTJ Royal Crayon WIP

The Imperial Royal Guard costume as seen in Return of the Jedi

TKheehaw
TKID: 21707

TKheehaw ROTJ Royal Crayon WIP

Post by TKheehaw »

Hey ya'll!

Here's another ROTJ build. Please let the comments role, not my first build so constructive comments are always welcome.

Bought a crayon bucket off of the 501st main board. Not sure who the maker is (could care less) just as long as it looks "right" and is approvable. Here is a short vid of it after the red was sprayed on.

I am curious on where to acquire one of the better visors for the bucket. Thought about SHOKvisors, but curious on any NON-window film ideas or comments.

Have a few swatches already, but a few more are arriving soon.

LuciousTalvloinne
Former DL
TKID: 4126

Re: TKheehaw ROTJ Royal Crayon WIP

Post by LuciousTalvloinne »

A DIY visor project that you can do yourself. Red wrapping seran wrap found at craft store placed on top of the Mirrored window tint placed on top of a welding visor shield. This is something that I learned from local mandos when they use different visor options.
Lucious Talvloinne TR-4126 (Stephen Davenport)
Costume Referencer 08-09 Detachment XO 09-10 Detachment CO 10-11 Detachment CO 11-12 Detachment XO 12-13 Detachment XO 13-14 Detachment X0 14-15 Detachment Mentor 15-17 Detachment CO 17-18
Owner of Carnor Jax - Captain Argyus - Revenge of the Sith Royal Guard - Force Unleashed Royal Guard