2 RG's looking for suitable velvet, doesn't exist in Iceland

The Imperial Royal Guard costume as seen in Revenge of the Sith

Skallinn

2 RG's looking for suitable velvet, doesn't exist in Iceland

Post by Skallinn »

We're 2 future Royal Guards in Iceland, that've found their helmets, boots and will be working on our forcepikes later this spring.
But we've tried out all resources in Iceland, trying to find suitable velvet to no avail.
Can Royal Guards in Scandinavia, the British isles, Germany, Benelux countries, France, Spain, Italy or any other European country help us out and point us to were we might be able to order suitable velvet on-line or if someone here could help us out in other ways?

With the kindest regards from Iceland

Jóhann & Gísli Baldur
Jói
A hopeful future Royal Guard of the Empire in the Icelandic Outpost.

StarGuard
TKID: 21689

Re: 2 RG's looking for suitable velvet, doesn't exist in Ice

Post by StarGuard »

Hello there!

Here, in Spain, is easy find good quality cotton velvet. But, be careful, t's important to know the colour of yours helmets, because it's necessary that the outer robe and helmet colours be exactly the same colour.

You can order cotton velvet en this page, they do international shipping: http://tiendatelas.com/
But right now they have not red velvet (but I think that in a few days red velvet will be able to order on this site, because just today I have spoke with this store and they have red velvet in store). Price: 22€/meter +-

I have a spanish friend who maybe sells his outer robe (ROTJ), I will speak with him ;)

For anything, please contact me.

Skallinn

Post by Skallinn »

StarGuard wrote:Hello there!

Here, in Spain, is easy find good quality cotton velvet. But, be careful, t's important to know the colour of yours helmets, because it's necessary that the outer robe and helmet colours be exactly the same colour.

You can order cotton velvet en this page, they do international shipping: http://tiendatelas.com/
But right now they have not red velvet (but I think that in a few days red velvet will be able to order on this site, because just today I have spoke with this store and they have red velvet in store). Price: 22€/meter +-

I have a spanish friend who maybe sells his outer robe (ROTJ), I will speak with him ;)

Awesome, we're not going to paint our helmets until we have our robes ready. This is going to help a lot. Let me know if your friend is going to sell :)

Johann :)
Jói
A hopeful future Royal Guard of the Empire in the Icelandic Outpost.

pben
TKID: 25828

Post by pben »

StarGuard wrote:Hello there!

Great one!